Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sunday 11-17-19, Cheshvan 19, 5780 1st. day of the weekly cycle, 56th. Fall day,

John Seven:38

John explained that the “living water” (v. 38) was the coming gift of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit within a believer satisfies his/her need of God, and provides him with regeneration, guidance, and empowerment. In the earliest Greek manuscripts, the words, Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, are simply, “for there was not yet Spirit.”

Christ Reveals the Living Water – Christian Articles

Christ Reveals The Living Water:

John Seven:37-39 King James Version (KJV)

Hoshana Rabbah: Definition of Hoshana Rabbah. : the 7th day of the Festival of Sukkoth observed on the 21st. day of Tishri

37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Daily Verse:

John 7:38 - KJV

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 1:3 . . Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy we have been born anew to a living hope

According to the language and grammar of that passage: Peter, along with the folk to whom he penned his letter, successfully underwent the birth about which Jesus spoke at John 3:3-8.

FAQ: How did they do it?

A: Anyone can do this for themselves right now, today, wherever they are and without the assistance of clergy-- they and Christ one-on-one just as he was one-on-one with Nicodemus, and one-on-one with the Samaritan woman in the fourth chapter of John's gospel.

The birth consists of two supernatural components; water and spirit. (The spirit component is the source of the water component, which is why the two go hand in hand.)

According to John 4:10-14, the water component is available simply by speaking up and requesting it.

According to John 7:37-39, the spirit component is also available simply by speaking up and requesting it.

In other words; both components are totally free of charge and no strings attached. The only requirement is thirst. (cf. 1Cor 12:13 and Rev 22:17)

So, here's what you do.

Find a private moment, and in a quiet, audible voice, speak to Christ and request the water and the spirit.

FAQ: Jesus is way up in heaven and I'm way down here on the ground. How is he supposed to hear me?

A: Christ is both human and divine (John 1:1-14). Don't worry, he'll hear you alright; nothing escapes his notice.
_

Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
1Pet 1:3 . . Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy we have been born anew to a living hope

According to the language and grammar of that passage: Peter, along with the folk to whom he penned his letter, successfully underwent the birth about which Jesus spoke at John 3:3-8.

FAQ: How did they do it?

A: Anyone can do this for themselves right now, today, wherever they are and without the assistance of clergy-- they and Christ one-on-one just as he was one-on-one with Nicodemus, and one-on-one with the Samaritan woman in the fourth chapter of John's gospel.

The birth consists of two supernatural components; water and spirit. (The spirit component is the source of the water component, which is why the two go hand in hand.)

According to John 4:10-14, the water component is available simply by speaking up and requesting it.

According to John 7:37-39, the spirit component is also available simply by speaking up and requesting it.

In other words; both components are totally free of charge and no strings attached. The only requirement is thirst. (cf. 1Cor 12:13 and Rev 22:17)

So, here's what you do.

Find a private moment, and in a quiet, audible voice, speak to Christ and request the water and the spirit.

FAQ: Jesus is way up in heaven and I'm way down here on the ground. How is he supposed to hear me?

A: Christ is both human and divine (John 1:1-14). Don't worry, he'll hear you alright; nothing escapes his notice.
_
:amen:

Upvote 0