Christ and Satan once Brothers.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsaxgurl317

Nov 27, 2002
tx
✟910.00
Faith
Christian
IBL....International Brotherhood of Lucifer....I heard it too and nearly got sucked into it...very dangerous, They teach that Christ and Satan were once brothers and that Christ forced Satan out of Heaven because he was Jealous and that one day Satan will come back and beat Christ...at least thats how I remember it...I'll get the website I was refered to if you want a deeper look into their teachings as long as you promise not to get mixed up in it.

Upvote 0

Tsaxgurl317

Nov 27, 2002
tx
✟910.00
Faith
Christian
The International Brotherhood of Lucifer
(also referred to as IBL) is an organization founded based
upon the principle that free thought and wisdom are supreme.
We are not Satanists, nor do we worship any Diety.
We acknowledge the existence of both god and Lucifer.
We choose to align with Lucifer as allies,
because we believe that Lucifer is actually the good diety.
We believe this due to a large body of evidence in the bible,
and other religious texts worldwide.
We do not sacrifice anything or anybody.
We believe that an individuals right to
freedom, and happiness is universal,
and that no person has the right
to rob anyone else of such freedoms.
The IBL believes that a person should have the right to
choose their beliefs, and not have them forced down their throat.
We do not condone actions like zealosy,
or blind faith in anything.
We question all things (even Lucifer himself).
We believe that willing blindness is no less foolish
than cutting one's own eyes out.
The IBL believes that Lucifer and god are equals,
but god is the evil diety, not Lucifer.
The evidence of this is within the bible itself.
We believe that Lucifer and god have a kind of yin/yang relationship,
and that is the primary reason that one cannot
destroy the other (because they would in turn destroy
themselves and all creation).

don't know if i will get in trouble for this...i hope not...this is from the above mentioned sight

Upvote 0

unitedistand

Crying for the Bridegroom
Nov 21, 2002
a house
Visit site
✟443.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"sigh"

Lucifer and Jesus could never be, nor never have been brothers.

One good reason: Jesus is one of the manifestations of God. Lucifer was an angel, created by God ('elohym). Lucifer was arrogant and prideful and was thrown out of heaven.

There can be no way a created being was a brother of the one who created the created being.  Plain and simple.  Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus and lucifer were once brothers.

Sheesh, some people need a bit of light shed into their path.

*ahem*
HELL IS WHAT YOU SHALL RECIEVE IF YOU FORM ALLIANCES WITH SATAN OR LUCIFER.  YOU CANNOT SERVE LIGHT AND DARKNESS BOTH. Jesus makes that perfectly clear (that you cannot serve two masters), documented by both Matthew and Luke (matthew 6:24 and Luke 16:13)

Upvote 0

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
We acknowledge the existence of both god and Lucifer.
To capitalize "lucifer" and lower-case "God", is severe blasphemy. (But, of course, so is naming a kid-witch, "POTTER"---GOD is THE Potter..."

ANDREWWW, you beat me to the punch! :)

As I understand Mormonism, both Jesus & lucifer approached God with "plans of salvation for mankind"---lucifer's was along the lines of "FORCING them to salvation", Jesus' was to give them a choice. God liked Jesus' better than lucifer's.

:eek:

Upvote 0

LightBearer

Veteran
Aug 9, 2002
Visit site
✟19,072.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
If Jesus has human brothers why cant he have angelic brothers. If Jesus is a son of God and the Angels also are sons of God doesn't that make them brothers.

Matthew 25:40 
And in reply the king will say to them, 'Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.'

Matthew 28:10 
Then Jesus said to them: "Have no fear! Go, report to my brothers, that they may go off into Gal'i·lee; and there they will see me."

John 20:17
Jesus said to her: "Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God".

If as Jesus states here at John 20:17, that on the basis that God is his Father and the Father of his disciples this makes them his brothers, surly the fact that God is Jesus Father and the Father of the Angels also makes them his brothers on the same basis.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus is, technically, truly, not a son of God. Now don't go reaching for the keyboard, please read on.

Jesus is much more than a mere son---Jesus is GOD-BECAME-MAN. Matthew 1:23 says "He shall be called, 'IMMANUEL'---which is GOD WITH US".

Jesus, being GOD, became flesh (Jn1:14). In Heb 7:3 it says, "Without father, without mother, without geneology, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made LIKE the Son of God He abides a priest forever."

In Philip2:6-8, it says: "...who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God to be robbery, but laid aside His privileges, taking the form of a boindservant and being born in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."

SOOO---in the sense that Jesus BECAME FLESH and tabernacled among us, He is the SON OF GOD. But---in the sense of somone giving BIRTH to a son, that did not exist before, JESUS IS NOT A SON. Am I making sense to you?

Jesus had no beginning---so He was not "begotten of God". Yet in becoming flesh, THAT accomplishment was "begotten of God". His fleshly manifestation had flesh-brothers; yet He could not possibly have spirit-brothers, for Jesus IS GOD---the only Spirit common to Jesus, is JEHOVAH! From the beginning, God has presented Himself both as SINGULAR, and as PLURAL---see Gen1:26-27. "God said let US; and God made man in HIS image"... Singular, AND plural!

Jesus' fleshly brothers were created beings. The angels are created beings.

Jesus is not a created being. "HE was there in the beginning with God; apart from Jesus was nothing created that has been created." Do you understand that? NOTHING was created apart from Jesus---if Jesus had been CREATED, then something would have been created apart from Him---for He would not have been there when He began to be created. But ALL THINGS were created by Jesus---thus Jesus could not create Himself.

Jesus is the CREATOR; He was in the beginning with God, He had no beginning. Jesus became flesh that He should die---that we might live. Jesus became the "only begotten of the Father". When He became flesh, He was made LIKE the Son of God. He is the Son; He Himself called Himself the "Son of Man".

Immanuel! God with us! Forever.

:D

Upvote 0

LightBearer

Veteran
Aug 9, 2002
Visit site
✟19,072.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
But the bible is not silent on the matter. Thus the three scriptures quoted which give us insight into the relationship between Jesus, the angels, humans and Satan. The angels being sons of God as Jesus is a son of God makes them brothers just as Jesus' disciples as sons of God make them Jesus' brothers also.

John 20:17  "Jesus said to her: "Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God".

To recap. If as Jesus states at John 20:17, that on the basis that God is his Father and the Father of his disciples this makes them his brothers, then the fact that God is Jesus Father and the Father of the Angels also makes them his brothers on the same basis.

The conclusion is that since Satan was once an angel and a son of God so he too was once a brother of Jesus and the angels who are still sons of God.  In fact we can go further and state that all the Demons who were once holy angels were one time also brothers of Jesus when they too were sons of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony

Generic Christian
Nov 2, 2002
Visit site
✟10,268.00
Faith
Christian
We are confined to the words available in the "English Language". You know as well I, that one word can have several meanings. What significance do you place on satan's "involvement" with Jesus. Forget about the word "brother"; What "relationship" did satan have with Jesus? Is there some bigger goings on here? Is there something happen behind the scenes here? Is there some bigger story?

Upvote 0

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus had no beginning (He always existed), satan did. Satan rebelled, beginning with the sin of pride. What would using the term, "brothers", accomplish? Jesus was perfect, is perfect, will always be perfect. Satan was perfect---until iniquity was found in him.

( :clap: @ Anthony! )

Upvote 0
Originally posted by LightBearer
But the bible is not silent on the matter. Thus the three scriptures quoted which give us insight into the relationship between Jesus, the angels, humans and Satan. The angels being sons of God as Jesus is a son of God makes them brothers just as Jesus' disciples as sons of God make them Jesus' brothers also.

John 20:17  "Jesus said to her: "Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God".

To recap. If as Jesus states at John 20:17, that on the basis that God is his Father and the Father of his disciples this makes them his brothers, then the fact that God is Jesus Father and the Father of the Angels also makes them his brothers on the same basis.

The conclusion is that since Satan was once an angel and a son of God so he too was once a brother of Jesus and the angels who are still sons of God.  In fact we can go further and state that all the Demons who were once holy angels were one time also brothers of Jesus when they too were sons of God.

Ummmm....where does it say the angels are children of God?  We are children of God, he loves us and gave his life for us. Not the angels. 

Upvote 0

LightBearer

Veteran
Aug 9, 2002
Visit site
✟19,072.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Originally posted by Vixen Evenstar
Ummmm....where does it say the angels are children of God? We are children of God, he loves us and gave his life for us. Not the angels.

Job 1:6
Now it came to be the day when the sons of the [true] God (Thus his children) entered to take their station before Jehovah, and even Satan proceeded to enter right among them.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars joyfully cried out together,
And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

Originally posted by Ben johnson
Jesus had no beginning (He always existed), satan did. Satan rebelled, beginning with the sin of pride. What would using the term, "brothers", accomplish? Jesus was perfect, is perfect, will always be perfect. Satan was perfect---until iniquity was found in him.

( :clap: @ Anthony! )

Revelation 3:14-15
These are the things that the Amen (Jesus) says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.