Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who would do something like this or support it, does not know the only true and living God or His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ! It's that simple. The muslim faith was founded to be against the Christian faith. And, obviously, by ongoing actions, they are also actively against the jewish faith.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Many church leaders will tell you that we all worship the same God.
Obviously the word "God/god" is generic, as is the word "Lord", and even "Allah". (Arabic translations of the bible use "Allah" where the English translation uses God.
So from that perspective fools might claim we worship the same God.
It all comes down to the characteristics of the God you worship, and even within the Christian church there are many alternative Gods being worshipped in place of the one who created us.

Many years ago I was in a small Pentecostal Church and was asked to conduct a discussion group at the evening meeting.
The title I chose was "The character of God".
I introduced the topic and led it by asking questions around the group to stimulate the discussion. It was a bit slow to start but soon went along smoothly.
At the end I said, "Congratulations, you have just described Allah, the god of the Muslims!"
Needless to say they were shocked. All I had done was ask various questions about God being in total control, and everything that happened being his will so he always decided every outcome. ie. "Inshallah!"
Christians are full of statements and anecdotes that are contrary to the bible, and these words coming out of their mouths enable Satan to put foolish Christians into spiritual bondage..

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0