United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article.
Changing debates 'would jeopardize a lot things,' the 'Fox News Sunday' host claims

If President Trump were leading in the polls against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, he probably wouldn't want more debates, "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace told the "Brian Kilmeade Show" Thursday.

Wallace, who moderated the third presidential debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton in 2016, said the first of three presidential debates is set to take place Sept. 29 and the Commission on Presidential Debates will not make a change.

"If they were to open it up and say 'no let's set another debate, I just think it would jeopardize a lot of things," Wallace claimed. "If Donald Trump were leading, instead of trailing in the polls, my guess is he wouldn't want it, so they'll have the debates."

Continued below.
Chris Wallace says Trump wouldn't want more debates if he was leading in polls

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree with Wallace. Considering how Trump behaved at past debates belittling other debaters and even the moderators he just wants more of a chance to use his disgusting bullying tactics.
I loved to see him pull that on Biden and have Biden just grin and shake his head at Trump's immaturity.
All Biden has to do is behave like an adult, be polite, and let Trump make a fool out of himself.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the article.
Changing debates 'would jeopardize a lot things,' the 'Fox News Sunday' host claims

If President Trump were leading in the polls against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, he probably wouldn't want more debates, "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace told the "Brian Kilmeade Show" Thursday.

Wallace, who moderated the third presidential debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton in 2016, said the first of three presidential debates is set to take place Sept. 29 and the Commission on Presidential Debates will not make a change.

"If they were to open it up and say 'no let's set another debate, I just think it would jeopardize a lot of things," Wallace claimed. "If Donald Trump were leading, instead of trailing in the polls, my guess is he wouldn't want it, so they'll have the debates."

Continued below.
Chris Wallace says Trump wouldn't want more debates if he was leading in polls
I doubt if this has to beyond one debate. Biden is going to fall apart like a dime watch.

Upvote 0