Chris Wallace Conducts a Real Interview with President Trump

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟488,914.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
This is like watching Jerry Springer trying to moderate a trailer park midget fight where Chris Wallace is Jerry Springer and Trump is both of the midgets.
Now you've done it and made me watch a youtube video linked on CF.

There were no midgets.

:(

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟488,914.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
With 4 months to go before the 2020 Election, perhaps Wallace has come to the realization that in the post-Trump Era, FOXNEWS will be forced to reinvent itself and the employment prospects for a "Trump stooge" will be limited at best!
Wallace was always the most critical interviewer at fox. In a way, it makes it worse because when they are confronted with justified questions about their balance and fairness, they can just hide behind Wallace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Comrades! Who is this Christopher Wallace guy? What is happening to FoxBabeNews? Why is Propaganda Minister Hannity not keeping loyalty people on TV? Who does Wallace think he is, some kind of integrity journalism person? This interrogation was horrible. Need to get rid of dissention like Wallace and bring in loyalists like Sharon Atkisserson.

You always joke like this, but I am not sure you have ever been joking. This is a very serious point: why is Chris Wallace still on Fox?

Is he being used as controlled opposition to weed out the pesky moderate conservatives? Is it to see which of the base has integrity, and who would blindly fall into a nationalist trap? Or is it to provide some sort of marginal political opposition to maintain accreditation as a new network (as opposed to being on par "Conservative E! news" for example). The days of "Combs level transparency" are gone.

Many Americans are begging for their demise because, while we may have read history, we are ignorant of how to apply it to modernity to gauge our current progress. We romanticize everything we see, and reject the folly of our ideologies in order to allow foreign nations to do the most damage to the nation. You can tell, for example, how messed up America is by how citizens have to pull chicken teeth to get other CITIZENS to understand that certain lives matter - because the actions of Americans show otherwise.

I actually like the way you approach this; the day to warn/teach/explain is over. We have already hit the point of no return years ago and Trump is in office to finish the job. It's par for the course to be exploited by one's own citizens for votes when one shows one doesn't care about one's self: the way we treat our lowest members of society is the foundation of our (abysmal) substance as humans. Then, we have the audacity to complain about out self-forged demise, and ignorance of warning.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟488,914.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Lincoln Project has already made an ad out of it.

I would pay anything to show a person from 20 years ago this video and watch their reaction.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟278,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Chris gave him a pass on the wall. Trump said it was mostly finished.

"And all I can say is thank God I built most of the wall, because if I didn't have the wall up we would have a much bigger problem with Mexico."

Trump’s visit was also meant to celebrate the completion of 200 miles of the wall. Despite the congratulatory tone, the 200 miles is less than half of Trump’s stated goal of having 450 miles of wall built by the end of 2020.
Here's How Much Of Trump's US - Mexico Border Wall Has Been Built

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟254,230.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Right now Biden's plan of letting Trump lose votes with every heartless thoughtless action and word is very effective.
If you’re in a boxing ring with someone who’s punching themself in the face, it makes sense to wait in a corner until they knock themselves out.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And takes others down with him.
President Trump contradicted White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany's claim that he is sometimes tested multiple times a day.
The cognitive test or the COVID-19 test?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,106.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
“We’re signing a health-care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care-plan,” Trump said. “We’re going to sign an immigration plan, a health-care plan, and various other plans.”
All this tells me is that the incumbent hasn't yet learned how the legislative branch works. Maybe if he had spent less time golfing and retweeting white supremacists?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟278,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The cognitive test or the COVID-19 test?
Hah! Supposed to be Covid test. So Did she exaggerate or does he not remember? Who cares. I just thought it was funny. What a clown show.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This stands in contrast to Biden and, because it does, we as voters are right to ask ourselves if a person who cannot even face the public like this deserves anyone's vote.

Yeah, Joe is politically social distancing. And maybe a bit much. But OTOH, why take risks when Donald Trump is self-destructing? Even if Joe forgets to put his pants on for a news interview, he still has 232 EVs. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden has been on Morning Joe and was on Joy Reid the other night and has been on other shows. He was totally coherent.

I sat with my mom through a cognitive test when she was 92. That was when she failed it. She could not draw a clock face and put the time at 11:20. It looked like a half moon that made no sense. She couldn't remember the three objects she was asked to remember. She couldn't count backward by seven or forward by 9.
But overall, if a person is lucid without any memory issues, it is not a hard test. Trump described the last 7 questions as hard. Either he was exaggerating how hard the test was to make himself seem more sharp than he is, or is not sharp and really thought the questions were hard - which is a concern.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...or if he intends to stay in his basement...
That has been shown over and over to be contrary to reality yet you people keep repeating Donald's meme - at what point does it become a lie?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden has been on Morning Joe and was on Joy Reid the other night and has been on other shows. He was totally coherent.

I sat with my mom through a cognitive test when she was 92. That was when she failed it. She could not draw a clock face and put the time at 11:20. It looked like a half moon that made no sense. She couldn't remember the three objects she was asked to remember. She couldn't count backward by seven or forward by 9.
But overall, if a person is lucid without any memory issues, it is not a hard test. Trump described the last 7 questions as hard. Either he was exaggerating how hard the test was to make himself seem more sharp than he is, or is not sharp and really thought the questions were hard - which is a concern.
The question that stumped him most was, "Are you out of your mind?"

Upvote 0