Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
In my weakness I ask God if You’re looking down from heaven to choose anyone, please CHOOSE me.

I’ve been through the ringer. I’m not like a person who has never taken the test.

I have a messenger of Satan always buffeting me. I’ve been through a seven month tribulation.

I know how dark it will be in those last days.

So I ask God please equip me to do Your will.

Anyone else ask God like this.?

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In my weakness I ask God if You’re looking down from heaven to choose anyone, please CHOOSE me.

I’ve been through the ringer. I’m not like a person who has never taken the test.

I have a messenger of Satan always buffeting me. I’ve been through a seven month tribulation.

I know how dark it will be in those last days.

So I ask God please equip me to do Your will.

Anyone else ask God like this.?

Well my conversion was that I felt like I was headed for hell and death. And so I sought out God and started going to church. I eventually started to serve God in various appointments given me by my church and found that God equipped me as I served Him in faith.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In the conviction of the Holy Ghost I felt that too.

I got on the bandwagon. After it tho I really wanted to be a preacher. Just all these effective doors closed

Sorry to hear that, it is important to serve God as it brings much fruit. You can serve God by testifying when it's appropriate in your own life, and helping your fellow man, etc. This forum is a good place to serve in testimony perhaps.

Upvote 0