US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord told my soul yesterday that I am deficient in choline. I was on a low choline diet since the end of my second year in high school because of a condition I have. I, 6 years ago was damaged by a homeopathy product I took which worsened my choline deficiency severely. I thought I was deficient in lecithin until yesterday because I know that with my low choline diet I was also not eating much lecithin. All foods high in choline are high in lecithin. The Lord had me read some information on lecithin and choline and I found that lecithin is not an essential fat, and that there is no required intake of lecithin, but that the body makes it. I read that choline is an essential nutrient. The Lord told me that I am not deficient in lecithin, but in choline. I ordered a choline supplement from Swansons online that I will receive tomorrow. The Lord told me it will heal me. I have been taking a soy, which has choline in it. I took it today. Tomorrow I will receive my choline supplements in the mail. I am thankful the Lord has explained to me my deficiency and that He is healing me with choline supplements.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord told my soul yesterday that I am deficient in choline. I was on a low choline diet since the end of my second year in high school because of a condition I have. I, 6 years ago was damaged by a homeopathy product I took which worsened my choline deficiency severely. I thought I was deficient in lecithin until yesterday because I know that with my low choline diet I was also not eating much lecithin. All foods high in choline are high in lecithin. The Lord had me read some information on lecithin and choline and I found that lecithin is not an essential fat, and that there is no required intake of lecithin, but that the body makes it. I read that choline is an essential nutrient. The Lord told me that I am not deficient in lecithin, but in choline. I ordered a choline supplement from Swansons online that I will receive tomorrow. The Lord told me it will heal me. I have been taking a soy, which has choline in it. I took it today. Tomorrow I will receive my choline supplements in the mail. I am thankful the Lord has explained to me my deficiency and that He is healing me with choline supplements.

Please see your doctor and get a second opinion.
Self medication is dangerous, as God told us to always test the spiritual messages we recieve he will not be offended by your going to a doctor and if the doctor disagrees with the message.
That is confirmation that the message was not from God.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please see your doctor and get a second opinion.
Self medication is dangerous, as God told us to always test the spiritual messages we recieve he will not be offended by your going to a doctor and if the doctor disagrees with the message.
That is confirmation that the message was not from God.
Thank you for your words. Thank you for your compassion and recommendation. God bless you. :cherryblossom:

Upvote 0