Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am praying about whether I should have a choline blood test done to check my levels of choline because I have a choline defiency. I found a test online. I am praying about whether I should have the test done.
SpectraCell Laboratories | Patient Micronutrient Testing
It is an expensive test to just take. The site says it may be covered by insurance if ordered by your physician. I would suggest you ask your doctor if it is necessary, or, if you are fairly certain you have the deficiency, if it wouldn’t make more sense just to eat foods rich in choline without doing the test.

• Winner
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is an expensive test to just take. The site says it may be covered by insurance if ordered by your physician. I would suggest you ask your doctor if it is necessary, or, if you are fairly certain you have the deficiency, if it wouldn’t make more sense just to eat foods rich in choline without doing the test.
Thank you Shoetoyou for your compassionate words. I will be meeting with my doctor this Tuesday to talk about my health and the test. I also got a choline supplement to take each day, which is helping to heal me. God bless you.

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0