Chinese scientists implant human brain DNA into monkeys (now we have teach them about Jesus)

AppleGold

Apr 18, 2019
Follansbee
✟22,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was watching the science channel and Chinese scientists just implanted human brain DNA into monkeys. Now that the monkeys are part human, then they should be able to comprehend Jesus Christ. We have to educate these monkeys about his life, too bad they are in China. This is assuming that implanting said DNA gave them the ability to understand and comprehend not only right from wrong, but that they are living beings that will live and die.
Somebody has to save their souls assuming they developed souls the minute human brain DNA was implanted in them.

Occams Barber

Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟981,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I was watching the science channel and Chinese scientists just implanted human brain DNA into monkeys. Now that the monkeys are part human, then they should be able to comprehend Jesus Christ. We have to educate these monkeys about his life, too bad they are in China. This is assuming that implanting said DNA gave them the ability to understand and comprehend not only right from wrong, but that they are living beings that will live and die.
Somebody has to save their souls assuming they developed souls the minute human brain DNA was implanted in them.

I think you just singlehandedly invented a whole new theology. :)
OB

Reactions: AvgJoe
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟377,931.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So, how do we know that these monkeys have souls? What physical aspect of a human being confers a soul? If it's brain tissue, how much of it, and from what part of the brain? If a human suffers a cranial injury and loses that part of his brain, does he also lose his soul?

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,191.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

:doh:

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟583,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
assuming they developed souls the minute human brain DNA was implanted in them.
Our souls are spiritual, in my opinion. So, moving physical DNA does not automatically move a human soul into a monkey, I would say.

It would be interesting to see if the person's personality got transferred.

Also, the monkey's own brain cells would need to redevelop so they can take on human functions like speech, among other items.

So, how have monkeys been effected? Have there even been any changes reported? For all I know, the DNA has not had any effect, except giving their immune system something to do, to reject the DNA . . . so now they have active immunity against anything which is human. But maybe the brain barrier keeps the monkey from detecting and rejecting human DNA.

Upvote 0

AppleGold

Apr 18, 2019
Follansbee
✟22,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Our souls are spiritual, in my opinion. So, moving physical DNA does not automatically move a human soul into a monkey, I would say.

It would be interesting to see if the person's personality got transferred.

Also, the monkey's own brain cells would need to redevelop so they can take on human functions like speech, among other items.

So, how have monkeys been effected? Have there even been any changes reported? For all I know, the DNA has not had any effect, except giving their immune system something to do, to reject the DNA . . . so now they have active immunity against anything which is human. But maybe the brain barrier keeps the monkey from detecting and rejecting human DNA.
I does say they improved brain functions. It does not give a full report of all what happened to them.

Reactions: com7fy8
Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
(semi-seriously) Will they have representation at the Vatican?

full

ZjEB6zN

Last edited:
Upvote 0