Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world!

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
This is an older article from the Washington Times (2012), so I assume that it has been vetted by now, but I'd never heard of it until today. Does anyone know whether or not it's true? Here's the article (in part).

Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world
By Youngbee Dale - - Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2012 — China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.

South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator.

To read the entire article, go here: Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world

--David

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reluctantly I would say this is true.
Remember how live female babies are treated in China and India, it is really horrible to say it doesn't surprise me.
It horrifies me though.
There are no limits to mans evil without God.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Come soon, O Lord!

My thoughts exactly. I was feeling stressed about the evil in the world. Then I came here and read this. How can there be this much evil? (That's a rhetorical question.)

1 Peter 4
7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 9 Use hospitality one to another without grudging. 10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Christian Prayer for Others.jpg

• Agree
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
To be honest, this still would be on par with what apparently happened inside some abortion clinics according to those undercover videos that were released a few years back... In particular I remember how sick I felt when the one former employee discussed cutting a baby's head to harvest the brain by snipping the face in half........

I still can't fathom such a thing

For things such as that, I really ccouldn't care less to see all of civilization collapse entirely. But unfortunately, human nature would remain.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, a few years ago I saw a picture that was said to have been sent back by a missionary of a Chinese man eating a baby. It was a really troubling thing to see. I just can't un-see it.
Ugh... It's too late for this topic, people. What horrible dreams I'm going to have.:sigh:

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They, in China and here in the west have been taught for over 60 years that people are only animals.
If people belief that how do you expect them to behave?

Sometimes it is only the fear of a righteous holy God and his judgement that keeps people behaving.

• Agree
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They, in China and here in the west have been taught for over 60 years that people are only animals.
If people belief that how do you expect them to behave?

Sometimes it is only the fear of a righteous holy God and his judgement that keeps people behaving.
I think the Holy Spirit is the only thing that truly makes us any different than animals. The older I get the more it becomes obvious to me that one of the prime purposes of the Gospel and salvation is returning humanity to it's status in the beginning of having a dignity and carriage above all animals, and of course a relationship with God again. While many are living shameless lives and boast about their waywardness, those who are saved are more in the position of Adam and Eve immediately after the Fall - realizing their guilt and covering themselves out of justified fear and disgrace. And then someday when we're in Heaven, it's like finally returning back to the garden (only better) where only Good exists and evil is an impossibility.

The bottom falls out of everything when you reject God's Truth. Everything becomes legitimized as long as it fulfills some kind of immediate carnal desire. There is no sacred and sinful. There are no taboos or modesty. I believe even a Christian can fall to this level if the Spirit is rejected continuously.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
think the Holy Spirit is the only thing that truly makes us any different than animals

All mankind is made in the image of God.

Men may act like they are lower than animals, but they still have Seoul and are the pinicle of God's creation.

Chesterton put it, ' When you drive out believe in God you replace it with a belief in everything.'

That is what we are seeing.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All mankind is made in the image of God.

Men may act like they are lower than animals, but they still have Seoul and are the pinicle of God's creation.

Chesterton put it, ' When you drive out believe in God you replace it with a belief in everything.'

That is what we are seeing.
Yes, I'm not saying we lose our humanity actually, but we lose it in practice.

I'm not sure what Seoul, South Korea has to do with being made in God's image, but if you can point me to a Scripture passage...? ^_^

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I'm not saying we lose our humanity actually, but we lose it in practice.

I'm not sure what Seoul, South Korea has to do with being made in God's image, but if you can point me to a Scripture passage...? ^_^

Agggh that's my spell checker and I didn't spot it changed soul to Sell.
Did it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Agggh that's my spell checker and I didn't spot it changed soul to Sell.
Did it again.
I think that quote is true, though. Right now it seems like here in the Us people are quickly falling for every belief system under the sun - except for the Truth. Astrology, pantheism, New Age stuff and yoga, Buddhism, Islam, atheism, etc, etc. And beyond even just religions, there is also much societal chaos of course, because people have no guidelines but still have a sense of right and wrong.

Upvote 0