Helena
✟206,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
China's leader Xi Jinping is suffering from brain aneurysm and will snub new medicine, reports claim | Daily Mail Online

If this aneurysm ruptures it's life threatening, and he wants to use traditional Chinese medicine to treat it.

this could be a huge thing, if Xi sees himself possibly dying soon, to secure his legacy by "reuniting" with Taiwan, similar to how many believe Putin has cancer and the invasion is tied to trying to secure his legacy of expanding Russian territory and trying to reclaim the Soviet Union (if not the Russian Empire)

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Any better sources on this? The Daily Mail is a clickbait cesspool with the same journalistic fortitude as Alex Jones.

If it's true then it'll certainly be interesting. However I don't imagine it will be, or at least that he'd refuse modern medicine. He's the leader of the second largest economy in the world... I don't see him wanting to risk that after all he's done to maintain his power.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Any better sources on this? The Daily Mail is a clickbait cesspool with the same journalistic fortitude as Alex Jones.

If it's true then it'll certainly be interesting. However I don't imagine it will be, or at least that he'd refuse modern medicine. He's the leader of the second largest economy in the world... I don't see him wanting to risk that after all he's done to maintain his power.

Uh, I don't know about "better"
there are others but sometimes may not be the most trustworthy but really what news is these days.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/...m/news-story/a4f9f877beb29cd2ee8c0ed6cca9c4d6
What is cerebral aneurysm, the condition Chinese President Xi Jinping is suffering from

likely news may sensationalize it since it CAN result in an imminent death but as timothy pointed out, people can survive with them, as long as they don't rupture, for a long time.

It's more along the lines of .. how does he deal with it, and does he himself feel like he could suddenly die from it and will that influence his actions?

The recent fleet of warships between Taiwan and Okinawa and the recent beach landing exercises do kind of hint at China making a big move sooner rather than later.

China sends flotilla led by aircraft carrier near Okinawa
Gravitas: Taiwan "surrounded" by Chinese warships & warplanes

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
He knows the durability of things made in China, including himself, so perhaps he thinks it may be best to act now. The moon eclipse in Scorpio last night does seem to indicate war. LOL

eh I don't do astrology.
but psychology is very real, the psychology of death for a non believer, more so.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
yeah even in videos there seems to be something looking wrong healthwise for Putin.

"Putin's not suicidal - he won't start WWIII"
Hmm.

If he's terminal that could put a spin on things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
"Putin's not suicidal - he won't start WWIII"
Hmm.

If he's terminal that could put a spin on things.

that's part of the theory in why he may have done this rash invasion.

take with a grain of salt, but it at least makes sense. But from appearances, something IS wrong with him.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
T'is why I was joking

Yeah, I get it, but I think that the psychological condition of a world leader who has a health scare is not something that should be disregarded.
There's that whole "bucket list" mentality that happens, if you don't believe in a resurrection or afterlife. For most people that'll just be.. wanting to have some good experiences they've always wanted to do but restrained themselves from doing because of it being expensive, they don't have the time, they're busy with work, it's risky etc. but when terminal.. and they believe this is it? Might as well just do it in their eyes..
But for an autocratic egomaniac dictator concerned about their legacy that they leave behind? They want to make big moves.
Xi Jinping definitely qualifies as "egomaniac dictator" He's so concerned with his public image that he banned Winnie the Pooh in China, because of comparisons made of himself to the Pooh bear.

672.png
_96970659_abexi.jpg

So if Xi THINKS he's possibly dying, it's a "brace yourselves" moment.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
To gain favour with the church in their dispute with the Ukraine and get a reference from them for the afterlife?

No, to regain lost Soviet Territory, to expand "Greater Novorossiya" and hopefully be remembered as "Vladimir the Great" and not be inconsequential.

Unfortunately for him, it points more towards "Vladimir the Terrible" after Grozny and the Ukraine invasion and all the civilians massacred.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,620.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, to regain lost Soviet Territory, to expand "Greater Novorossiya" and hopefully be remembered as "Vladimir the Great" and not be inconsequential.
Well don't forget he was handpicked and groomed by Brezhnev for future glory and has a task to fulfil, quite possibly the Brezhnev dostrine.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamdoc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,235,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Unfortunately for him, it points more towards "Vladimir the Terrible" after Grozny and the Ukraine invasion and all the civilians massacred.
Vladimir the Failure?

• Haha
Reactions: Jamdoc
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,620.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Vladimir the Failure?
He always has his billion dollar estate and castle to fall back on, but ideology seems to come first with elites, the same as with western oligarchs who come and go but to them the system still come first.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He knows the durability of things made in China, including himself, so perhaps he thinks it may be best to act now. The moon eclipse in Scorpio last night does seem to indicate war. LOL
Is that why I'm grouchy today?:ebil::scratch::swoon:

Upvote 0