California
✟10,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I thought Christianity was pretty much banned from the Chinese Internet, but there is an article titled "China's Online Christian Community" on the China Source website. That article lists a few online Christian websites that are legal in China (with CN domain name and government-issued ICP number). It also says that there are Christian discussions on Weibo, and that the Bible is still available online.

The article is from 2013.

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟169,788.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your care and let’s pray CF will not be blocked in C. Fortunately I can visit CF. But I dare not say something about sensitive topics. I don’t want CF to be blocked in C. In fact there are a lot of Chinese(中文) Christian websites which can be viewed in C. If Be careful and avoid unnecessary offence to the gov. , these websites can be legal.

In C. If Search "王明道"(Wang Ming-Dao), will find a lot of real material about this famous Chinese Christian leader. In C. we can view Wiki in English but not 中文。

Miner, Luella (1903). China's Book of Martyrs.Philadelphia: The Westminster Press. (which has been translated into Chinese中文)

Protestant missions in China

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xtitech

Apr 12, 2019
California
✟10,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your care and let’s pray CF will not be blocked in C. Fortunately I can visit CF. But I dare not say something about sensitive topics. I don’t want CF to be blocked in C. In fact there are a lot of Chinese(中文) Christian websites which can be viewed in C. If Be careful and avoid unnecessary offence to the gov. , these websites can be legal.

In C. If Search "王明道"(Wang Ming-Dao), will find a lot of real material about this famous Chinese Christian leader. In C. we can view Wiki in English but not 中文。

Miner, Luella (1903). China's Book of Martyrs.Philadelphia: The Westminster Press. (which has been translated into Chinese中文)

Thank you for this update. I had not heard of Wang Mingdao before. I did a search on the Internet Archive and found a three-hour movie "Jesus In China" (2004) by Ferox Aeternum, which mentions Wang Mingdao. I will download the video mp4 for later viewing, as it is rather large (500 MB).

Prayers for all our Christian brothers and sisters in China.

Reactions: stargrl232
Upvote 0

xtitech

Apr 12, 2019
California
✟10,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm a bit confused. You say the article is from 2013, but Xi Jinping has been cracking down lately on non State approved religious groups.

I am also confused about the current situation, but I tried a few of the links in the 2013 article (not all of them), and some of the websites appear to still be there.

Reactions: crossnote
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟169,788.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for this update. I had not heard of Wang Mingdao before. I did a search on the Internet Archive and found a three-hour movie "Jesus In China" (2004) by Ferox Aeternum, which mentions Wang Mingdao. I will download the video mp4 for later viewing, as it is rather large (500 MB).

Prayers for all our Christian brothers and sisters in China.

I have a little English Christian group in Beijing, Recently no activity for the American teacher is outside. Thanks for your care. How wonderful it is that all kinds of global Christians can be united as one body in Christ. May God bless U.S. and lead U.S. to Righteousness and Justice, though in this secular world.

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Very, very interesting. This sort of thing has not crossed my mind. I'll be praying and mulling over this.:scratch:

Upvote 0

stargrl232

The Caring Angel
Aug 20, 2018
God
Visit site
✟11,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

I will pray.God bless you!God loves you!Stay strong in our Lord!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums