England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We are praying concerning the Chinese Virus Outbreak that has already killed over a hundred people. Nearly 8000 have contracted the virus in China and 20 other countries have been affected so far. The UK are seeking permission for a plane to leave China with British Evacuees. Please pray and comment on this outbreak.

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think for most of us we will catch this right after we have been struck by lightning, bitten by a shark and Trump has been removed from office by a majority Republican vote..

I think the media might be creating a bit of hype about this to get people to watch the ads like the last couple of times we had a virus scare.

Will pray in case though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray that the virus will be contained and not spread. That the animals will be treated humanely.
Dear Father protect the Chinese people from harm, and restore the country. Heal and protect all who have caught the virus in Jesus's name.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I think for most of us we will catch this right after we have been struck by lightning, bitten by a shark and Trump has been removed from office by a majority Republican vote..

I think the media might be creating a bit of hype about this to get people to watch the ads like the last couple of times we had a virus scare.

Will pray in case though.

That sort of prayer is no prayer. Fervent prayer is effectual. James 5:16

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I am Chinese and living in Beijing. I am so sorry Chinese national disaster is threatening the whole world. Pray more Chinese will repent and believe only the Lord can save, and enough medical treatment can be offered by national and international organization. Chinese need help, especially need the effective vaccine to overcome the Virus. Unfortunately China has refused the American medical team to survey in Wuhan.

Upvote 0

sweetycakes1

Loving the Lord
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2019
North Carolina
✟33,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am Chinese and living in Beijing. I am so sorry Chinese national disaster is threatening the whole world. Pray more Chinese will repent and believe only the Lord can save, and enough medical treatment can be offered by national and international organization. Chinese need help, especially need the effective vaccine to overcome the Virus. Unfortunately China has refused the American medical team to survey in Wuhan.
I pray for all the Chinese people that God will protect. In Jesus' name, I pray.

May I ask if you are a Christian? Believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God?
Romans 10:9-10 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The common flue is still more deadly. For example, 80,000 people died of flu last winter in the USA only and it kills about 1,000,000 people worldwide every year.

Any infection can be deadly for old people, people with damaged imunity (people with HIV and similar) or very young children. A normal healthy person is not in any special danger regarding this virus. Its good to know this before panic and buying useless masks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I pray for all the Chinese people that God will protect. In Jesus' name, I pray.

May I ask if you are a Christian? Believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God?
Romans 10:9-10 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Yeah I am in a minority of Christian Family. I do not offend Nicaea Creed. I call Jesus Christ Yeshua HaMashiach or Ye1su1 Ji1du1.

Now most Chinese dare not go out and have to stay at home.A least 9812 have been diagnosed to be patients of Coronavirus, increasing about 2000 diagnosed a day. and 15238 are possible patients, increasing about 3000 a day. so panic can be understood.

Thank you for pray for China.And pray this local affair will not be a global disaster.

if I reply late ,because of the web block in my place.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So good to read your comments. Some British evacuees have arrived in UK and are in 2 weeks medical care in the North-East England. 2 cases of Corona Virus being treated in Birmingham.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I am in a minority of Christian Family. I do not offend Nicaea Creed. I call Jesus Christ Yeshua HaMashiach or Ye1su1 Ji1du1.

Now most Chinese dare not go out and have to stay at home.A least 9812 have been diagnosed to be patients of Coronavirus, increasing about 2000 diagnosed a day. and 15238 are possible patients, increasing about 3000 a day. so panic can be understood.

Thank you for pray for China.And pray this local affair will not be a global disaster.

if I reply late ,because of the web block in my place.
I pray for this outbreak to be halted and new cases to cease. Lord have mercy on China, and protect the Chinese Christians.
Dear Father protect our nations from this virus in Jesus's precious name

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for this outbreak to be halted and new cases to cease. Lord have mercy on China, and protect the Chinese Christians.
Dear Father protect our nations from this virus in Jesus's precious name
Praying with you for relief of this Coronavirus!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.