Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not really a surprise is it Bob... for a country where over 50% of the people welcome anyone who can step foot across our borders (whether by hook or crook) as being red blooded Americans.
So now we should start fearing Oriental Asian people?

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not surprising what Communist China is up to since the Saudis have done the same type of thing for decades making millions of dollar in donations to major College campuses to get into the infrastructure, wield political influence, produce propaganda through their own middle eastern studies courses and activism. All the enemies of the USA seem to join forces temporarily to take advantage of the gullible open-ness, values & freedoms western democracy offers in order to infiltrate the education system, spy & distribute political propaganda and undermine American Sovereignty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not really a surprise is it Bob... for a country where over 50% of the people welcome anyone who can step foot across our borders (whether by hook or crook) as being red blooded Americans.

You are exactly correct and it would be no surprise if we see 500 Chinese boats land on our shores and declare they are staying here.

As you say 50% will welcome them with open arms.

Just let the middle class ones like myself pay for them no problem. Free everything for everybody it's the new way of the left.

There must be a Money Tree someplace? Or fire up about 50 more mints so as to print more money.

Like Venezuela two stacks of paper currency to pay for one loaf of bread.

Good thing the wife and I have pickup trucks because they will need to be full in the beds with money so as to pay for one tank of gas.

We will need piles for the goats will be eating it.

M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are exactly correct and it would be no surprise if we see 500 Chinese boats land on our shores and declare they are staying here.

As you say 50% will welcome them with open arms.

Just let the middle class ones like myself pay for them no problem. Free everything for everybody it's the new way of the left.

There must be a Money Tree someplace? Or fire up about 50 more mints so as to print more money.

Like Venezuela two stacks of paper currency to pay for one loaf of bread.

Good thing the wife and I have pickup trucks because they will need to be full in the beds with money so as to pay for one tank of gas.

We will need piles for the goats will be eating it.

M-Bob
When 9/11 happened close friends of ours living in your state were made to feel unwanted. They are citizens of this country, grandfathers/who came from Armenia, fathers, mothers, sons, and grandchildren. They own their own high-rise steel construction business; our friend owns a very nice home and his kids attend a Christian private school.
But because of the way they looked they were assumed to be Muslims that couldn't be trusted. Our friend took to wearing a cross hoping that would be enough to stop both the spoken accusations and those unspoken.

So the point is that to fear a group of people, and even those who don't belong to that group because they look at certain way, is in my opinion not only foolish but dangerous to the freedom of our country.

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's gullible to be lead into fearing a whole group of people because some of them do bad thing.
So why are you making that accusation that anyone is fearing a whole group of people?\

Why be afraid of those that report the facts of current events?
Is no one allowed these days to report the news anymore without these types of accusations of racism or accusations of bigotry being implied by some?
Fact: "Chinese students have been found spying & working for the Chinese government." If for eg it was reported that a Russian naval ship bombed southern California for eg by ABC News--- would we hear the same type of accusations be made about these reports that they must be just because people are fearing Russians?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not if you like playing russian roulette I guess.
So should I be worried about my lovely Chinese daughter-in-law and my two half Chinese grandchild. Are people with your view going to distrust them and treat them as dangerous people?

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
When 9/11 happened close friends of ours living in your state were made to feel unwanted. They are citizens of this country, grandfathers/who came from Armenia, fathers, mothers, sons, and grandchildren. They own their own high-rise steel construction business; our friend owns a very nice home and his kids attend a Christian private school.
But because of the way they looked they were assumed to be Muslims that couldn't be trusted. Our friend took to wearing a cross hoping that would be enough to stop both the spoken accusations and those unspoken.

So the point is that to fear a group of people, and even those who don't belong to that group because they look at certain way, is in my opinion not only foolish but dangerous to the freedom of our country.
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with "fearing" people. It was reporting something that happened.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So why are you making that accusation that anyone is fearing a whole group of people?\

Why be afraid of those that report the facts of current events?
Is no one allowed these days to report the news anymore without these types of accusations of racism or accusations of bigotry being implied by some?
Fact: "Chinese students have been found spying & working for the Chinese government." If for eg it was reported that a Russian naval ship bombed southern California for eg by ABC News--- would we hear the same type of accusations be made about these reports that they must be just because people are fearing Russians?
Read post 11.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with "fearing" people. It was reporting something that happened.
Now read post 3, which was a question, and then the response in post 6 and 10.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

That is very true but, we need to remember that some just cannot wait to jump on their bandwagon.

I posted this thread never having those thoughts in my mind. But, here they go again jumping off the cliff and trying to spread fear where there is none.

All of a sudden we're bringing in Oriental friends daughters and sons into the topic. My best friend is married to an oriental. I guess some here think I'm scared of her? How ridiculous!
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Pedra
Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So should I be worried about my lovely Chinese daughter-in-law and my two half Chinese grandchild. Are people with your view going to distrust them and treat them as dangerous people?
So because most Chinese students are not working as spies therefore it's best not report on ANY Chinese students working as spies? By this logic then, should we just bury all news items that identify any types of people whatsoever because it might reflect badly on mankind? We could limit our focus just upon stories about animals, and mother nature I guess? or sassquatch sightings? Lol!

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Now read post 3, which was a question, and then the response in post 6 and 10.
Yes I did read that post. That post wasn't about fearing people either. It was saying that letting anyone across the border unvetted and assuming they all love America is foolishness. That seems seems a fair statement to me.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No, not at all.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0