China signs defense agreement w/S Korea as U.S. angers Seoul w/ demand for $5 billion troop payment

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The defense ministers of South Korea and China have agreed to develop their security ties to ensure stability in northeast Asia, the latest indication that Washington’s longstanding alliances in the region are fraying.

Read the rest @ China signs defence agreement with South Korea as US angers Seoul with demand for $5bn troop payment - NB News

Russia is going to be the major power in the Middle East and China in Asia. We are becoming more and more isolated.
I've seen this coming for decades. As the church gets further away from real Christianity, the nation declines. By the time the Antichrist forces invade Israel, no one except Christ will be able to stop them. No one wants to spend 1,000 years listening to Americans say how they won WW3

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Staff Edit
I don't know how you got that from what I've said. Israel was destroyed because they rejected Christ. None of the seven churches in the book of Revelation exist now. The nation of Israel was restored according to prophecy, as a witness to the godless world. That's why much of the world hates them. Will they turn to Christ in the last days? Will the so-called Christian nations repent and turn back to Christ? I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0