United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
New York Times: China, Russia listening to Trump's cell - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump continues to make calls via cell phone despite intelligence that China and Russia listen in, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The Times report, citing current and former officials, said Chinese spies have listened to Trump's iPhone calls and that the President's aides had told him Russian spies were listening regularly.
Trump's cell phone use has been noted throughout his tenure, and security experts have raised concerns in the past. .......
The New York Times report said the officials raising an alarm about Trump's refusal to stop making unsecured calls were doing so out of frustration.
Why is Trump using an unsecured phone?

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

President Donald Trump continues to make calls via cell phone despite intelligence that China and Russia listen in, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The Times report, citing current and former officials, said Chinese spies have listened to Trump's iPhone calls and that the President's aides had told him Russian spies were listening regularly.
Trump's cell phone use has been noted throughout his tenure, and security experts have raised concerns in the past. .......
The New York Times report said the officials raising an alarm about Trump's refusal to stop making unsecured calls were doing so out of frustration.

Trump is not stupid. He is letting them hear what he wants them to hear. Much of what he says is a set up for negotiations or an attempt to cause people to react in a way that benefits his plans

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Trump is not stupid. He is letting them hear what he wants them to hear. Much of what he says is a set up for negotiations or an attempt to cause people to react in a way that benefits his plans
Much like how NFL fans think they're better coaches, coordinators and GMs than the actual professionals, we have people who actually believe a billionaire businessman who made his way to the oval office is actually stupid and that they're better and more knowledgeable.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

We should be much more concerned with what they learned from the Clinton server. I am willing to bet they have the 30k deleted emails and much more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Much like how NFL fans think they're better coaches, coordinators and GMs than the actual professionals, we have people who actually believe a billionaire businessman who made his way to the oval office is actually stupid and that they're better and more knowledgeable.

I have no doubt that Trump is really good at some things - luxury real estate development, personal branding, and salesmanship being perhaps the most obvious. I can say with all sincerity that I think those are valuable, respectable skills and that, on some level, I envy the people who have them, because I certainly don't.

But I don't have to listen to him speak much to know that outside of certain contexts, the man isn't all that bright. He has trouble articulating himself; he has trouble staying on message; he has trouble following questions. His Twitter rants are often barely coherent. I don't doubt that some of his ...inaccuracies... and other quirks are deliberate and calculated, but some of them clearly aren't.

Am I brighter than him? In some ways, probably; in other ways, probably not. Is he brighter than everybody else working at high levels of politics? For the most part, I doubt it.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The 27 dimensional chess narrative is so cute.

Upvote 0