Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
40% of democrats and like 50% of Republicans want a Civil War. Plain in simple the country would torn apart...and after its over and who ever is in power in Washington will be the winner because they will control one of the most powerful army's on the planet. But after it is over...none of these idiots going on about a civil war have considered China and Russia. Right now if went to war with Russia...most likely a draw...but China could win...while the united states argues about who's religious or moral beliefs should rule the country...China is developing faster that us. In other words Russia and China atm would not consider attacking us...after were recovering from a civil war they would each have a good shot at taking over. If China or Russia could do it...they would attack and try to conquer the united states. Do you know there are people...college educated people asking which man walked on the sun first and one guy said Lance Armstrong another asked what country is Venice Italy in. Questions like these are asked by Americans who went to college. Were not gonna have to worry about Satan destroying the united states...ignorance will do it just fine

ON A SIDE NOTE THIS IS ALL STUFF I HAVE READ AND HEARD ABOUT ONLINE...MY WHOLE POINT IS THIS COUNTRY IS IDIOCY IN THIS COUNTRY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH LOL

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The intelligentsia & literati* are not as politically-defined as your OP would suggest.
Mensa's political distribution mirrors those of general society.
And there are educated conservatives.

*Intelligence & education are independent of each other. A Christian can have either, neither or both.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
40% of democrats and like 50% of Republicans want a Civil War.
"Want"? Really? What is this —someone's interpretation of a poll, or actual poll results, without ignoring other interpretations, or what? Or do you mean something else, not really civil war as such?

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"40% of democrats and like 50% of Republicans want a Civil War."
Proof? Even though I dropped the label as a Republican during the Trump era and January 2021, I still don't think most Americans want to have another civil war in this country. I moved to the mid-west where it is mostly Republicans and the vast majority want to go to work, go home, enjoy our friends and family, and Sundays are meant for church and football.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"40% of democrats and like 50% of Republicans want a Civil War."
Proof? Even though I dropped the label as a Republican during the Trump era and January 2021, I still don't think most Americans want to have another civil war in this country. I moved to the mid-west where it is mostly Republicans and the vast majority want to go to work, go home, enjoy our friends and family, and Sundays are meant for church and football.

I just heard i on a political video lol...i do not take it all that serious but the number of idiots in this country scares me

Upvote 0

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟104,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
40% of democrats and like 50% of Republicans want a Civil War.
I don't think anyone in their right minds want a civil war. There has been a lot of talk about splitting the country, since the two sides are so polarized and seem to have incompatible views of the future. IF this were to be done, it would preferably be done in a peaceful manner.

However, it would probably not be very practical, since the divisions do not match territorial areas very well, unlike the North vs. the South. This seems to be more of a rural vs. big city type of thing. Even California looks red when you get outside of the big cities. People could agree to move to the new country of their choice, Blue US or Red US, but that would mean uprooting their lives, selling or losing their houses, maybe their careers, etc. It would be a logistical nightmare. Might be better to learn to live with each other, but that would take some work and compromise.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think anyone in their right minds want a civil war. There has been a lot of talk about splitting the country, since the two sides are so polarized and seem to have incompatible views of the future. IF this were to be done, it would preferably be done in a peaceful manner.

However, it would probably not be very practical, since the divisions do not match territorial areas very well, unlike the North vs. the South. This seems to be more of a rural vs. big city type of thing. Even California looks red when you get outside of the big cities. People could agree to move to the new country of their choice, Blue US or Red US, but that would mean uprooting their lives, selling or losing their houses, maybe their careers, etc. It would be a logistical nightmare. Might be better to learn to live with each other, but that would take some work and compromise.

Perhaps it would be more like the Spanish Civil War writ large?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It would be a mess, I don't think there would be any doubt about that. If there has to be a split, I would much prefer to see an agreed upon "divorce".

Unfortunately that will not happen because the Left doesn't believe in agreeing to disagree. They believe that their models of government are truly universal, and when any society anywhere doesn't conform to their ideas as to how a society should be run, they will work to undermine it, overthrow it, and replace it one in a form of their liking, by whatever means at their disposal. It doesn't matter how happy the people are with the way of life they have. If people are happy with a reactionary system, it can only be because they are unenlightened, and hence must be made enlightened.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately that will not happen because the Left doesn't believe in agreeing to disagree. They believe that their models of government are truly universal, and when any society anywhere doesn't conform to their ideas as to how a society should be run, they will work to undermine it, overthrow it, and replace it one in a form of their liking, by whatever means at their disposal. It doesn't matter how happy the people are with the way of life they have. If people are happy with a reactionary system, it can only be because they are unenlightened, and hence must be made enlightened.

Sounds about right. Hearing them talk so much about how we need to "burn it all down" and then buildings burned in cities across the country, after which they claimed that they meant "burn down the system". Well, now they talk about The Great Reset, and Build Back Better as the system is pretty well on fire as we speak. After it collapses, they get to do their "Great Reset". No need to negotiate with those who have a different point of view anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0