✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So, lets just see where China is:

It has Huawei. Canada incarcerated their CEO and then China incarcerated the two Mikes and threaten to have them killed if we don't release her. The US wants us to extradite her to the US.

Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of state for Georgia, who denied republicans access to count ballets..refused to verify signatures accurately.... Well, his brother, Ron Raffensperger, is the Cheif Technical officer for Huawei.

Hunter Biden is in deep with China companies. As is his dad and uncle.

China has now been found to have had a spy here who actually had and affair with Eric Swalwell.. Who just happened to be on the "Intelligence committee for the US. Also, Eric was one of the most forward and adamant people in the hoax that Trump was involved with Russian spies.

China has been found to be hacking into the US systems of government, military, infiltrated the education system and more. The US has been seriously compromised.

Dominion voting machines have now been found to be communicating over the internet with servers in China.

Mitch McConnel's wife is from China and her family has a huge shipping company.

China is all through the works of the US. It is woven into the deepest workings of the states.

If Trump wins.. would it be the best for China?

What if Biden wins? He is already in bed with China?

Trump, is squeezing China and China doesn't like it.

China has a lot to lose if Trump wins and much to gain if Biden wins..

Kinda makes you go hmmmmm.

I think you may find that this whole election mess... is the hand of China.

Reactions: marc b

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

It's in East Asia.

It has Huawei. Canada incarcerated their CEO and then China incarcerated the two Mikes and threaten to have them killed if we don't release her. The US wants us to extradite her to the US.

Who are the "two Mikes" and why should we know about them. I know about her arrest in Canada and I'm not sure how arresting a company official with strong ties to the Chinese government is a conspiracy in China's favor.

Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of state for Georgia, who denied republicans access to count ballets..refused to verify signatures accurately.... Well, his brother, Ron Raffensperger, is the Cheif Technical officer for Huawei.

Of a component company of Huawei, not the whole company. I'm not sure why this would matter, or why the GA sec state should be impugned because of whom his brother works for.

I really don't care about hunter biden and his uncle. There is no evidence his father is involved in any of Hunter's business dealings.

China has now been found to have had a spy here who actually had and affair with Eric Swalwell.. Who just happened to be on the "Intelligence committee for the US. Also, Eric was one of the most forward and adamant people in the hoax that Trump was involved with Russian spies.

That's not what has been reported. A Chinese spy did infiltrate Swalwell's campaign (or fundraising I don't exactly recall). When the FBI informed him of this he terminated that connection. There is no reporting of an affair. When Trump was told there might be spies near him he did nothing to make them go away.

China has been found to be hacking into the US systems of government, military, infiltrated the education system and more. The US has been seriously compromised.

This has been going on for more than a decade. I've been personally impacted.

Dominion voting machines have now been found to be communicating over the internet with servers in China.

Got any credible sources for this. (No "gatewaypundit" or lower)

Elaine Chao is from Taiwan, not China. Her family is in shipping and they may be corrupt.

China is all through the works of the US. It is woven into the deepest workings of the states.

Who knows what this means?

It's not "if", Biden won.

Good grief, I'm on the conspiracy board.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

How dare you! How DARE you distract from MUH RUSSIA®️!!!

Seriously, all our can-kicking has led us to this fateful point.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's in East Asia.

OK, were both talking about the same place.. Good start.

Who are the "two Mikes" and why should we know about them. I know about her arrest in Canada and I'm not sure how arresting a company official with strong ties to the Chinese government is a conspiracy in China's favor.

The two Mikes are two Canadian men who were captured by the Chinese government in retaliation for Canada arresting Meng Wanzhou, the Huawei chief financial officer, the same Chinese Huawei company of controversial 5G mobile technology fame.

Canada arrested her as a request from the US.

...well here:
Alan Walter: Bring back the “two Mikes” right now | The Chronicle Herald

Of a component company of Huawei, not the whole company. I'm not sure why this would matter, or why the GA sec state should be impugned because of whom his brother works for.

Really? You don't think it's a conflict of interest? His brother lives in China and is a high ranking manager of a company that is in conflict with the US government? .. and... He is the one that had the republican observers thrown out of the polling stations where votes were being counted?

Seriously.. it's not that hard to see.

I really don't care about hunter biden and his uncle. There is no evidence his father is involved in any of Hunter's business dealings.

Oh my.. seriously? I talked to a woman at my work.. She also had not heard of the "laptop" and all the emails.. So, I pointed her to the interview of Tucker with Hunter's business partner who met Joe and Hunter's uncle and they were all in business together with a company in China.. All of which is solid truth and in the news.. like everywhere.

That's not what has been reported. A Chinese spy did infiltrate Swalwell's campaign (or fundraising I don't exactly recall). When the FBI informed him of this he terminated that connection. There is no reporting of an affair. When Trump was told there might be spies near him he did nothing to make them go away.

Actually, the FBI have been investigating this for years. Just google it.. It, too, is all over the news.
It ranks up there with the whole Hunter Biden story. I don't think Joe even remembers that he lied about this.

This has been going on for more than a decade. I've been personally impacted.
Ok.

Got any credible sources for this. (No "gatewaypundit" or lower)

Can't locate that source right now.. give it time.. certain it will also be out.. just like the Biden, Hunter, Swalwell stuff that you didn't know about. Don't look on CNN though. That stuff is Kryptonite to them.

Elaine Chao is from Taiwan, not China. Her family is in shipping and they may be corrupt.
You are correct, my error. Thanks

Who knows what this means?
I think that they are just starting to sort this out..

It's not "if", Biden won.

Good grief, I'm on the conspiracy board.

Yes... yes you are.. this is on the conspiracy board.

I'm just trying to tie it all together..

For the record.. Biden.. will never be President. Even if he is inaugurated.. he is just a mask for Obama's third term under the puppet Harris... who will be put in control the first day Joe can't find the oval office.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)

(snip)
I definitely went hmmmm. But it was why there didn't seem to be any mention of the $5,400,000 President Trump and his family has received from China since he took office? Where would that fit in the OP?
tulc(is just curious)

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I definitely went hmmmm. But it was why there didn't seem to be any mention of the $5,400,000 President Trump and his family has received from China since he took office? Where would that fit in the OP?
tulc(is just curious)
You make it sound like China gave Trump and his family 5.4 million dollars. However, the money he received was far less, 1.6 million that was rent for their renting space in Trump tower.

Unlike the 5 billion dollars of your money that Biden gave to the Ukraine as a quid pro quo to stop investigating his delinquent son and the Biden corruption corporation.

Just a little disingenuous there tulc... but.. with your all out hate for Trump, I expected nothing less from you... And, you neglect to address the topic.. which is how China is all over the US like gravy. Even the election.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You make it sound like China gave Trump and his family 5.4 million dollars. However, the money he received was far less, 1.6 million that was rent for their renting space in Trump tower.

Unlike the 5 billion dollars of your money that Biden gave to the Ukraine as a quid pro quo to stop investigating his delinquent son and the Biden corruption corporation.

Just a little disingenuous there tulc... but.. with your all out hate for Trump, I expected nothing less from you... And, you neglect to address the topic.. which is how China is all over the US like gravy. Even the election.
Ahhh! So it's not part of the conspiracy because it was a Trump who received the $5,400,000 from China?
tulc(is just curious)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh! So it's not part of the conspiracy because it was a Trump who received the $5,400,000 from China?
tulc(is just curious)
Your not just curious... Your ability to turn any and every topic.... into something that Trump did that you don't agree with.

Your skill is amazing.

Biden, gives 5 billion to the Ukraine as a payment to stop investigating his criminal son.

You.... meh.

Trump gets rent from a client that rents space in his building..

You.... Trumps taking money from China...

I guess, if Trump had an Asian prune his trees and he paid them.. You would state that Trump was giving money to China...

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Canada has Chinese-Canadians involved in politics:

Many Chinese-Canadians have run for office in subsequent federal elections:[1]

New Democratic Party candidate Olivia Chow (wife of NDP leader Jack Layton) was elected in the 2006 federal election, representing the riding of Trinity—Spadina;

Alan Lowe became the first Chinese-Canadian Mayor of Victoria BC (1999–2008);

Ida Chong was a Saanich municipal councilor in the Victoria BC region before being elected in 2001 as a BC provincial cabinet minister in Liberal Premier Gordon Campbell's administration;

the Bloc Québécois had an ethnic-Chinese candidate, May Chiu, running in the riding of LaSalle—Émard against Liberal Party leader Paul Martin during the 2006 election;

Philip Lee became the first Asian Lieutenant-Governor in Manitoba;

Norman Kwong, Canada's first professional Chinese-Canadian football player, also became Alberta's first Chinese Lieutenant-Governor.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your not just curious... Your ability to turn any and every topic.... into something that Trump did that you don't agree with.
I'm sorry...isn't this thread title:
China... it's everywhere
And didn't you than list all sorts of things China is involved in in America? And wouldn't President Trump getting $5,400,000 from China and importing 8 tons of stuff from China be part of that "everywhere"? Yet none of that seemed to make it into the OP. :sorry:

Your skill is amazing. (snip)
well...I drink a lot of coffee so, I do tend to pay attention a lot...
tulc(just back from roasting more coffee beans) :coffee:

Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Although there are some nicely crackpot conspiracy theory aspects in the OP, the idea that a powerful communist opponent would be conspiring against the US is... glaringly obvious. Of course it is.

Next you're going to tell us that North Korea is spying on us. Wow, what a shock that would be.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know the truth isn't important when people really want to see a conspiracy, but:
from the OP said:
Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of state for Georgia, who denied republicans access to count ballets..refused to verify signatures accurately.... Well, his brother, Ron Raffensperger, is the Cheif Technical officer for Huawe
no, he's not. :wave:
tulc(is just sayn')

Upvote 0