• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

China could still be defeated, invaded, and conquered.

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by Bouan Philippe, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Theoretically, I can still be the future sovereign of any nation within the European Union based on the fact that I am directly descended from 4 Russian Tsars and 6 British Monarchs, which is not Poe's law, but the law of Christ.

However, I absolutely disdain this remark and attitude by President Xi who is simply jealous that my background is far superior to all the peasants in China.

President Xi is clearly inferior because he is descended from Chinese peasants, whereas, I am descended from the best Nobility in Europe.

Plus the fact that the race of Japheth is superior to any other race on the face of this planet.

That is why I still insist that I am superior to President Xi and his cronies in the CPC because they are inferior peasants who are not from the race of Japheth (Genesis 9:27).

Ultimately, Chinese people will never rule the world because they are clearly not the Master race according to the Christian Bible (Genesis 9:27).

2. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,752
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Might actually be schizophrenia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single
    You yourself are not entitled to be taken seriously because you are clearly from China, which is obviously inferior to any country in the Western world.

Only a heathen inferior race such as your kind would reject the idea that Jesus Christ will bring the entire world under his heel (1 Corinthians 15:24-25).

4. RDKirk

RDKirk Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner Supporter

+15,786
    Christian
    Married
    I call Poe's Law.

Ooops, I see PloverWing has already done it.

5. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+5,511
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    @Bouan Philippe

From the sounds of your blabbering, I'd say you're likely a direct descendant of the Hitler line of European rulers. I'm guessing this has got to be trolling. I can't imagine anyone actually thinking quite so highly of themselves in real life.

God bless,
    Ted

6. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Obviously, I'm not going to tell you because it's a military state secret that belongs to the invading country.

7. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Isn’t Isaiah your favourite book in the Old Testament because "one eye is higher than the other"?

Are you not from Longlevens in Gloucester?

8. Ophiolite

Ophiolite Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape

+8,540
    United Kingdom
    Agnostic
    Private
    I cannot make up my mind which of the following applies to your post:
    • You have a very strange sense of humour
    • It is racist nonsense
    • It is just nonsense
    I'm leaning towards the answer that it is racist nonsense. Since you live in the EU it is probably worthwhile reporting your post to the relevant authorities as a hate crime.

9. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Why are you supporting China, unless you've assumed that they are your people; in which case, you shouldn't be in this country at all, but should be deported?

10. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Dismissing the occult as a non-religion is like dismissing any other faith, including Christianity.

Like Christianity, the entire area of occultism is part and parcel of Western religion and civilisation; but if you don't like Christianity and Western civilisation, then what are you doing on this forum?

Ultimately, your commentary is clearly partisan in support of China, which is clearly a Third world heathen country.

But how could you call yourself a Member of Parliament if you have divided loyalties, and you clearly support your country's enemy?

11. Bouan Philippe

Bouan Philippe Member

+6
    France
    Christian
    Single

12. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+14,170
    United States
    Baptist
    Married