Chilling Testimony of Ex-Abortion Doctor...

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So here's the article:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/...then-he-pulled-a-babys-beating-heart-out-with

Some tl;dr: points from this article:

1). This is a doctor who aborted 48,000 (some believe more like 60,000) babies.
2). During one of his last abortions, he discovered something heart-wrenching (I don't even want to go into detail here, just read the article....)
3). He's had a lot of strange dreams while working as a doctor.
4). The hospital he worked out punished not only him, but also his daughter and his son when he decided to stop doing abortions.

I still cannot understand how some "Christians" can debate when exactly a baby (or fetus, whatever word you want to use) starts suddenly becoming human after reading stuff like this.

I just shake my head at people who think that a fetus isn't actually a human being until "x" time during the pregnancy...

Stuff like this makes it clear that it is a person, from the moment of conception.

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God have mercy on us for electing to office those who are determined to carry out this holocaust of the most helpless and voiceless amongst us. We elect and support and fight to place in the highest office of this country and allow them to gain an even stronger stronghold in his egregious bloodshed of the innocent, while we turn a blind eye to it.

God forgive us.

Upvote 0