Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm opening a huge can of worms, but how many believe that even "unclean" children will be in heaven? Are all aborted children of sinful mother's and father's in heaven? Some think so, but why would God command the children of Israel to kill every man, woman and child of some countries?

1 Corinthians 7:
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.

Acts 11:
14 who will tell you words by which you and all your household will be saved.’ Of course, in chapter 16, "the whole household" was preached to and accepted the words. I'm just thinking about their babies in the household too.
The reason for the genocides that God commanded started back in Genesis. When God told Satan (the serpent) that he was going to create enmity between the seed of the woman and his seed. Satan went about to mess up the bloodlines, DNA, of humans to prevent a woman from giving birth to this enmity, (Jesus). In Ch 6. There were fallen angels that came down and mated with human women that created hybrids. Giants called Nephilim in some bibles. This is where Goliath came from. Noahs generation was found perfect, his DNA wasn’t corrupted and thats why he was spared. Somehow some of these hybrids survived the flood and these are the villages that God wanted all them to be destroyed. It wasn’t meant for the angels and humans to mingle and that was what God was trying to put an end to. Go to YouTube and type a search for Giant skeletons and Genesis Ch. 6.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This gets us somewhat back to the OP. Let's say this 14 year old girl is not even saved. And let's also say, assuming a Pretrib rapture, that only children 11 years old or less will be raptured, all others will be looked at as accountable. In a scenario like that even Pretrib was of no benefit for this 14 year old. So either way then this 14 year would have to choose between decapitation or taking the mark. But you seem to think this is only a post trib problem, and not also a Pretrib problem.

I believe that God is righteous and omniscient. It is not about an age as much as about accountability by mental ability.. If someone is mentally mature enough to deny Christ and comprehend it... so be it.. God is just.

If person, in God's eyes, is accountable.. they would be raptured... or... gladly take the mark.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I used to be a hard core post tribulation believer. I thought that the pre trib teaching was coming from “feel good” preachers that compromise the Word in order to tickle the ears of their of their lukewarm congregation. It took a good while of the Holy Spirit yanking on the bit to turn this ol mule around to see the truth.
I have never believed in the mid or post views.... Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Except no one was flown to heaven...teh Ark was right there on the waters during the flood. The raptured ones will be here as well, with Christ as the wrath of God begins. In both situations, the time of tribulation was over and the time of God's wrath was beginning. That's when the rapture happens.

"no one was flown to heaven"

So, what's your point? God never brought the great tribulation on the earth either.. Nor has he ever let a power on earth bring the mark... a global law.. to kill those that don't take it.

This situation is similar... but different.

And still upon the Earth.

Yep, That's all that was necessary. Noah had his corruptible body and didn't need to go any further... The tribulation ... different story.

Which is seconds after meeting Christ in the clouds.

so.... when is the judging of the righteous that are raptured.. when is the marriage of the bride and the marriage feast?

Sorry.. no giant "U" turn in the sky.... We will be judged, rewarded, married, fed and then armed.

I doubt the rapture is only for one or two living Christians. It will be at least 144k but likely more than that. God will decide how many survive the trib and are raptured.

The 144K are those of the tribes that finally accept their messiah and then, live, in their corruptible bodies for the millennial age.. These are the ones protected, probably in Petra, for the seven years... That is more acceptable than 2.2 billion.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The reason for the genocides that God commanded started back in Genesis. When God told Satan (the serpent) that he was going to create enmity between the seed of the woman and his seed. Satan went about to mess up the bloodlines, DNA, of humans to prevent a woman from giving birth to this enmity, (Jesus). In Ch 6. There were fallen angels that came down and mated with human women that created hybrids. Giants called Nephilim in some bibles. This is where Goliath came from. Noahs generation was found perfect, his DNA wasn’t corrupted and thats why he was spared. Somehow some of these hybrids survived the flood and these are the villages that God wanted all them to be destroyed. It wasn’t meant for the angels and humans to mingle and that was what God was trying to put an end to. Go to YouTube and type a search for Giant skeletons and Genesis Ch. 6.
The Nephilim returned after the flood through the wife of Ham... Remember, Noah cursed Canaan... that's how they came back.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You and all who think they will be 'raptured' to heaven, fail to see how the Lord's people will go to live in all of the holy Land area, soon after His terrible Day of wrath has cleared that entire area. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, +
We will not be a part of the One World Govt, or have to take the 'mark' in order to buy and sell. !44,000 of us will receive the mark of God.
Living in the holy Land in peace and prosperity as God has promised, WILL be like heaven!
Keras... we have argued before.

So, what is the plan here? How do 2.2 billion people get to the holy land again?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm opening a huge can of worms, but how many believe that even "unclean" children will be in heaven? Are all aborted children of sinful mother's and father's in heaven? Some think so, but why would God command the children of Israel to kill every man, woman and child of some countries?
What is an "unclean" child?

Any human.. infant, child, retarded, mentally challenged... that cannot comprehend their sin or the gospel.. to the extent that they are ignorant of these things.. cannot be held accountable.

Do you spank your infant for throwing it's food on the floor? Do you discipline your young child for crying and crying and crying?

No.. you don't.. SO.. do you expect a Heavenly father to be less loving than you?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But Millions of faithful Christians HAVE been martyred in horrible ways. Children, elderly and all.
What makes you think that God, who allowed them to die, will not allow it now? In fact He IS still allowing Christian martyrdom right now; in Islamic countries and even in so called Christian countries.
There are anti-Christs around now, why should God suddenly protect those who stand firm in their Christian faith, when the Anti-Christ appears?
Yes, there are times when Christians have been persecuted..

However, never 2.2 million people world wide being told to take the mark or be beheaded... And... never being told to "comfort each other with these words".

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nor has he ever let a power on earth bring the mark... a global law.. to kill those that don't take it.

Scripture doesn't say refusing the mark results in death.

The 144K are those of the tribes that finally accept their messiah and then, live, in their corruptible bodies for the millennial age..

Saved Christians will be in immortal bodies not mortal bodies during the thousand years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate

Yes, I was just teaching on that very thing yesterday. I've believed that a long time. But explain 1 Corinthians 7:14. These "unclean" children are not Nephilim.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
What is an "unclean" child?

Any human.. infant, child, retarded, mentally challenged... that cannot comprehend their sin or the gospel.. to the extent that they are ignorant of these things.. cannot be held accountable.

Do you spank your infant for throwing it's food on the floor? Do you discipline your young child for crying and crying and crying?

No.. you don't.. SO.. do you expect a Heavenly father to be less loving than you?

I would ask Paul, or better yet, God. I'm just putting it out there, that it may not be that "all children are going to heaven if they die," but depends on their parents. What do you think Paul meant?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras... we have argued before.

So, what is the plan here? How do 2.2 billion people get to the holy land again?
There are not that many true faithful, born again Christians.
Maybe just a half or even a quarter of those who call themselves Christian will qualify.
But there will be millions who will occupy all the holy Land from the Nile to the Euphrates, Isaiah 49:20-23, Revelation 7:9

There IS an alternative to your fav 'rapture' theory:
God WILL 'comfort His people' and give them prosperity and protection as they live in the holy Land. Amos 9:13-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I would ask Paul, or better yet, God. I'm just putting it out there, that it may not be that "all children are going to heaven if they die," but depends on their parents. What do you think Paul meant?
A child's salvation is now dependent on their parents? How do you figure?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Scripture doesn't say refusing the mark results in death.
If you do not worship the beast you will be put to death. Taking the mark is a covenant with the beast. Not taking the mark is refusing to worship the beast.
"Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:21,22

Revelation 13:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Saved Christians will be in immortal bodies not mortal bodies during the thousand years.

I agree, however, who populates the earth after the tribulation, during the millennial reign of Christ?

Not saved Christians who have immortal bodies... But... the 144,000 converted Jews who come out of the tribulation with their lives, faith in their messiah and mortal bodies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Agreed, However, the Holy Spirit makes sense and I cannot think of any other entity mentioned in the bible that it could be indicating.
Some say he was referring to the ones who belong to the Lamb. If they aren't here praying for others and circumstances then all 'you know what' will break loose.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
There are 115 passages in the Bible relative to trumpets. These passages show that there are three kinds, Human, Angelic, and Divine.

In this case, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 .... this is the divine trumpet of God.

So, although what you put forth might be interesting (human trumpets) the verse is referring to the trump of God (divine)
I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

1 Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17.After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.
It might be interesting for some to learn that today at sundown is that time mentioned above. It is the day called the day of blowing (the shofar, the trumpet) as well as the day of shouting.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was not saying that there were humans involved in that verse but the foundation of it as from Gods Holy Feasts. Today in fact is the day called Yom Teruah. It is a day for shouting and blowing the shofar, it is a Biblical commandment. It is interesting that the reason for it is not given except that it is:

Yom Teruah: Day of Shofar Shouts
29 “On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a sacred assembly. You are to do no laborious work. It is for you a day for sounding the shofar.

In fact it is the only Holy Day of Gods making that no instructions are given except to rest on this day and that the shofar is to be blown while the people shout. It was also used as the day for inaugurating Israels Kings.

I was trying to show how this day could be a practice day for when that day comes that the LORD returns and is made King over all the earth.

People would be involved, those that are keeping his commandments that is as well as the Lord from heaven if this falls out on the same day. This is the first of the fall feasts.

Ten days from now is Yom Kippur, followed in 5 days but the Feast of ingathering. If you look closely you will see these all tie in with the Fall feasts that Jesus has yet to fulfill, but it is coming , and I believe very soon.

• “Clap hands, all nations, shout to God, with a singing voice!” (Psalms 47:2)

• Shout to God, all the earth!” (Psalms 66:1)

• “Sing to God, our strength, shout to the God of Jacob!” (Psalms 81:2)

• Shout to Yehovah, all the earth!” (Psalms 100:1)
You may ask what are the people shouting? it has been proposed that they are shouting out the name of God, calling upon him to return, to be their King as was originally intended. What Paul has written could be His response to this on a certain Yom Teruah.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There are not that many true faithful, born again Christians.
Maybe just a half or even a quarter of those who call themselves Christian will qualify.
But there will be millions who will occupy all the holy Land from the Nile to the Euphrates, Isaiah 49:20-23, Revelation 7:9

There IS an alternative to your fav 'rapture' theory:
God WILL 'comfort His people' and give them prosperity and protection as they live in the holy Land. Amos 9:13-15
Oh, pardon me... I wasn't aware of your ability to speculate the actual number of people who are true believers...

My point remains.. you're not getting all of the Christians transported and accommodated in Israel.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Some say he was referring to the ones who belong to the Lamb. If they aren't here praying for others and circumstances then all you know what will break loose.
Is not the "church" the ones who belong to the Lamb? So.. if that was the case... removing the "one who restrains" would be removal of the ones who belong to the Lamb.. which would be the removal of the church.. or, the believers, or the bride... or all Christians...

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If a bunch of people were to disappear you would think that this would be enough evidence to show people the Bible was true.

I am sure if would be enough for plenty of people. It just has not happened so the point is kind of moot. Saying that it really certainly will happen is much less convincing argument.

Upvote 0