Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I watched a preacher this week saying people with the syndrome as Down and similar go to heaven, all of them. What is your vision?

My church does a lot of work with adults with special needs including those with Down's Syndrome. I am pleased to report that several have accepted Christ and have been baptized. But as some have accepted Christ others have rejected him. So I would say regrettably that the preacher you watched was wrong. God Bless :)

• Informative
Reactions: Danigt22
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm uncomfortable with blanket statements like that. If these people are childlike in their Faith then yes that would be in their favor, and I imagine that many are indeed saved etc. But I don't see that having Down's Syndrome itself is an automatic ticket to heaven.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
My church does a lot of work with adults with special needs including those with Down's Syndrome. I am pleased to report that several have accepted Christ and have been baptized. But as some have accepted Christ others have rejected him. So I would say regrettably that the preacher you watched was wrong. God Bless :)

I'm uncomfortable with blanket statements like that. If these people are childlike in their Faith then yes that would be in their favor, and I imagine that many are indeed saved etc. But I don't see that having Down's Syndrome itself is an automatic ticket to heaven.
Same doubts, i would say the same, I just don't know. Bad people is everywhere.

Upvote 0