✟338,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Friends,

Yesterday our friends' 5 year old son was diagnosed with acute T-cell Leukemia. The family has a long haul ahead of them. Please pray for their son, the family's strength and financial provision for the medical care.

Thank you.

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Friends,

Yesterday our friends' 5 year old son was diagnosed with acute T-cell Leukemia. The family has a long haul ahead of them. Please pray for their son, the family's strength and financial provision for the medical care.

Thank you.

Thank you for being their advocate. I pray in agreement with you. Please keep us updated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friends,

Thank you.
I am so deeply saddened by this, i will be praying for this little warrior. May God heal him and give him and his family peace during this extremely heartbreaking and difficult time❤️ And provide financially for them in your most holy name Jesus amen

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

James Chairs4U

Jan 10, 2019
Madison
✟21,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends,

Thank you.

I am sorry to hear......my prayers are said and sent for the medical staff, the five year old and his family.
James

Upvote 0

MomofaDozen

Jul 1, 2018
western North Carolina
✟22,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That's so sad! I am praying right now for that family and for God to show them His tremendous love for them as He takes care of every detail. I will ask for complete healing as well. <3

Upvote 0