pure4u2

Jun 11, 2014
Canada
✟17,549.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a HUGE step for me in my life. I'll be starting school in January 2018 and already have some anxiety about it yet soo excited.. Two years ago, I was in a car accident that I sustained a mild Traumatic Brain Injury and some stuff from the past resurfaced like depression, anxiety and PTSD. My heart is in the right place, wanting to work with children and youth with trauma, mental health and behavioural issues. I think I'm in a place where I'm ready for school.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is a HUGE step for me in my life. I'll be starting school in January 2018 and already have some anxiety about it yet soo excited.. Two years ago, I was in a car accident that I sustained a mild Traumatic Brain Injury and some stuff from the past resurfaced like depression, anxiety and PTSD. My heart is in the right place, wanting to work with children and youth with trauma, mental health and behavioural issues. I think I'm in a place where I'm ready for school.
Glad you seem to be doing better health-wise.

God bless His Word to the young ppl!

Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praise God for Him Healing you. Your story has motivated me, God Called me into Youth ministry a couple years ago and I was extremely anxious about going to my first Christian school. I'll be Praying for your journey hun. I'm sure the Lord will Bless you abundantly. :yellowheart::praying:

Upvote 0