Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi! So I have one little girl who is 2 years old and just found out that we are having our second! We wanted two and I plan this to be our last. I feel super blessed and super excited! God has been very good to my husband and me. I have my first doctor's appointment next Monday. I sure wish I could have got in sooner. But I took 5 tests and all are very dark positives!!!! My daughter's was super light. So unless I have a super rare disease, I am pregnant. Yay!!!!

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hurray!!!! Have you told your daughter yet?

I told her, but I am unsure if she quite understands just yet. She just turned two in September. :) but she does giggle when I tell her she is going to be a big sister. My husband is ecstatic though. :)

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
20191021_173210.jpg

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! So I have one little girl who is 2 years old and just found out that we are having our second! We wanted two and I plan this to be our last. I feel super blessed and super excited! God has been very good to my husband and me. I have my first doctor's appointment next Monday. I sure wish I could have got in sooner. But I took 5 tests and all are very dark positives!!!! My daughter's was super light. So unless I have a super rare disease, I am pregnant. Yay!!!!
Congratulations!!! I always get happy when a baby is born, but to know the baby will be born in a Christian family makes me happier!!!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations! That everything may go smoothly. Are you hoping for a boy this time around or don't you care?

I do hope for a boy! But Id be ecstatic for a little girl too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I told her, but I am unsure if she quite understands just yet. She just turned two in September. :) but she does giggle when I tell her she is going to be a big sister. My husband is ecstatic though. :)

that’s how it was with my son. He wasn’t quite two when we told him, so he does not fully understand what we mean. He will show where baby is though and sometimes play with my tummy. He doesn’t like sitting on my lap for long anymore because it’s so big and he doesn’t like the baby kicking.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How have you been feeling?

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How have you been feeling?

Hungry! And tired. :D I ha e my first OB appointment tomorrow. Super excitrd. Pray for me, because I work at a preschool and have been a bit absent minded lately. This is not good, especially with the two year old class.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hungry! And tired. :D I ha e my first OB appointment tomorrow. Super excitrd. Pray for me, because I work at a preschool and have been a bit absent minded lately. This is not good, especially with the two year old class.

I know the feeling. I am a preschool director!

• Haha
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Don't worry - the two year old's will help you and watch out for you delightedly ! (um, right? ) :)

They are a good class. And I talked with our director, and she has been super nice and understanding. :) I just want good safeguards in place, because I did have preeclampsia and was lightheaded with Lorena. I assist in the 3s and 4s, but I head the 2s a day alone. I just asked for extra accountability. I just have felt overtired lately and want to also make sure the kids and parents know they are being cared for and watched well. I LOVE this ministry! :)

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have my first OB appointment tomorrow, and he will probably check my iron too. I think that may be it. I know I went to a health fair and my omega 3 was at 4% last month. Now I know why.

Upvote 0