Chief Kenny Blacksmith has a dream on October 14, 2019.

Does Jesus want Christians to CHARGE????

• NO!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• well...... maybe???????????!!!!!!!????????

• YES!!!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I understand the meaning of his dream to be similar to a direct order from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus who at this time sits on a throne greater than that of his great, great, great grandfather Joshua son of Nun....... who succeeded Moses in leading Israel..... to CHARGE AND TAKE THE LAND?!

Kenny Blacksmith
6 hrs ·

I had a dream at 5:45 in the morning of October 14, 2019 in Mistissini.

In the dream, I saw a a major gathering of French, English and First Nation about to enter into an agreement.

The old Chief and leader of the First Nation People’s got up to speak saying, “You’ve heard this statement so many times before that I could say it with my eyes closed.”

I smiled and I thought the great crowd of leaders from every people and nation would burst out laughing but instead there was an air of mesmerizing dead of silence and sombreness.

Then in the middle of this moment, I heard one youth sound a fast beat on his drum breaking through the silence and the slumbering spirit on the people, and he looked at my way, and in front of me was a great drum. With both hands, I took a hold of two huge drum sticks and I began to beat a slow rhythmic thunder roll announcing the sound of an encroaching storm. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, and peals of thunder. In unison with the youth’s drumming, together the drum beat was amplified, and caused the atmosphere to usher in a new sound such as never expected nor heard before.

In much anticipation of something to happen any moment, I heard someone speaking behind me saying “It will not always be as it was. When you least expect it, the changing of the guards will come quickly and suddenly.”

The word of God in Zephaniah says “Near is the great day of the LORD, Near and coming very quickly; Listen, the day of the LORD! In it the warrior cries out bitterly.”

The word of the Lord in Obadiah also says, “For the day of the LORD draws near on all the nations As you have done, it will be done to you Your dealings will return on your own head.”

“I remembered in 2009, on the Journey of Freedom across Canada, I had had a dream where we were all on the same bus driving to the ocean, and brother Dan was driving the bus. As we we were coming to a designated parking area with the ocean just in front of us, Dan suddenly without warning veered off the main road and drove our bus into the ditch. No one was hurt and we all piled out of the bus, examining our situation. I then saw a hole in the ditch, and I looked intently into the hole, I saw hidden treasures of so many precious stones glistening and glimmering in the dark. I gathered as much as I could but these precious stones only seemed to multiply. I thought then, if brother Dan had not driven us off the beaten path we would have never found this hidden treasure.”

I believe in these last days, what the Lord has concealed, the hidden treasures of faith and spiritual gifts, the servants of the Most High and true worshippers will be revealed and will be used to be the expression of the Kingdom of God here on earth - such as never before.

Daniel, looked, and heard a conversation between two persons; one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and Daniel heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Daniel did not understand and asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

The Lord replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Get ready, get ready, get ready!" (Chief Kenny Blacksmith)

Did you know that David Herzog predicted that the First Nations Tribes of Canada and the USA would assist in some sort of Exodus of USA Jews north to Canada for a number of months or years before they make Aliyah to Israel???????

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you for your prayers....
this morning I was led to listen to this dream by Pastor Rick Joyner
that after the twenty five minute mark seems to perfectly explain and fit with
the dream by Chief Kenny Blacksmith.

It is interesting that this other dream was given back in 1995....

The most relevant part begins after the twenty five minute mark.....

Upvote 0

Froze

Mar 8, 2017
USA
✟16,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a tiny problem with people who have dreams and claim their from God, and do I have that problem? Well because you see, people that are blind from birth do not have visual dreams, they will have auditory dreams if they hear, if they are deaf too they have not visual or auditory dreams. That is scientific fact not some fictional thing because the mind of a blind person has no images in storage on which to draw on, That's because our dreams are made up of real world experiences and our innermost thoughts, anxieties and desires. So for someone who has never perceived images or light (or can't remember any) their dreams simply can't manifest visually, they do however manifest dreams with whatever capability that they have, like hearing, touch, smell and taste, but not visual because their brain lacks that experience.

ScienceIQ.com

Do Blind People See Things in Their Dreams?

Since that is true, then why don't blind people have dreams given by God? And why do those that do see and do have visual dreams think that some of their dreams are special and from God?

So I have trouble believing that only those that see can have dreams from God, in fact I doubt seriously that those that see e, ver have dreams from God, that those dreams instead are from ones imaginations.

How else would you explain this stuff? If God could work in the dreams of the unblind then couldn't He also be capable of giving dreams to the blind? Or are we saying, in our Christian pride, that God only gives dreams to the unblind? I don't think so, like I said I think dreams are imaginations that fueled by our beliefs and life experiences come up with all sorts of made up dreams.

So I don't put any stock whatsoever in someone's dreams and thus I don't believe in Pastor Rick Joyner dream or the dream by Chief Kenny Blacksmith.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Taught that the young and old is referring to spiritual maturity. Generally the meaning of visions can more easily be understood compared to dreams.

Visions - such as the valley of dry bones and Elisha's servant seeing the heavenly hosts
Dreams - Joseph's sheaves of grain and Nebuchadnezzar who wanted the dream and its interpretation provided.

Upvote 0

Froze

Mar 8, 2017
USA
✟16,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17

Right! So God only pours out His spirit to those that can see? Because the blind can have neither visions or dreams, and the deaf can't hear words, so God reserves His spirit to just those that are not handicap.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hebrides Revival in 1949 was started when 2 80 yr old women prayed. One 9f them was Peggy Smith who was blind. God gave her a vision and she saw... Can be goggled.

Biblical reference: On his Damascus road experience, Saul was blinded then he had a vision and saw -
Acts 9

"And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight."

And a building shook at the Hebrides Revivaln The biblical reference --
31 "And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness," Acts 4

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

You are truly welcome.... I am so glad to find others on this forum who take near death experience accounts seriously.

I enrolled in a course by near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai entitled "Mystery of the Power Words" on Saturday and had a lot of free time and finished on Monday. I then drove to the local town for groceries and was able to pray virtually all the way to town and back.... (an hour and a half)..... with a clarity and a focus that is very, very unusual for me.... I figure it was because Dr. Zadai and his wife pray for their students in tongues....... and in English as well....... and they really know how to pray with a special power after his near death experience!

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Froze

Mar 8, 2017
USA
✟16,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hebrides Revival in 1949 was started when 2 80 yr old women prayed. One 9f them was Peggy Smith who was blind. God gave her a vision and she saw... Can be goggled.

Biblical reference: On his Damascus road experience, Saul was blinded then he had a vision and saw -
Acts 9

"And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight."

And a building shook at the Hebrides Revivaln The biblical reference --
31 "And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness," Acts 4

This is all irrelevant. Your a Christian, as I am, but please use some brains in your walk, let me pick apart what you said.

First; Saul could see prior to being blinded so his brain had stored images of sight.

The same for the next paragraph after that.

The building shook at the Hebrides Revival, what does that have to do with permanently blind people from birth seeing visions?

This is interesting but again out of prospective! People Born Blind Can See During a Near-Death Experience What does this site say? it says NEAR DEATH, it does not say dreaming while sleeping, unless you're saying that those that have "visions" about God or future events are all having near death experiences which I highly doubt since the none have ever said they were having a near death experience, and a near death experience is not a dream.

I saved the Hebrides Revival for last because the story you have read has errors that has been proven; read: SPIRITUAL WELL OF REVIVAL IN PRESIDENT TRUMP’S BLOODLINE So if that story has errors what other errors are there? So some 84 year old is blind, it doesn't say if that blindness came from age or was from birth, so right from that aspect alone puts doubt into the proof that people had visions after being born blind.

Upvote 0