✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gazelle has been sick and her doc said Friday that she is
one sick cookie and almost put her in hospital but she promised she would take very good care of herself and she will be seeing him this afternoon. :pray:

Please leave Gazelle encouraging posts and things that will help her remember that through it all, God loves her great big.:hug:

I leave it up to her to discuss her condition. She wants prayer to be completely healed.:crossrc:

100 blessings per post. No more that 5 posts in a row. You must have at least 10 posts to receive blessings. :D

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
52gwbear.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
me no want blessings....

Gazelle, praying for you my sister, and precious daughter of the Most High God. I was seriously ill in the hospital, let's see, back in 2003....i had intravenous antibiotics, and they were not bringing my white blood cell count up...i was gonna be a goner.....there have been other times throughout my life...i should be dead....but God saw differently.

Getting back to the hospital......well i just went to Him as His daughter, and asked Him as His daughter to bring my white blood cell count up, to enable my white blood cells to fight the good fight,.....and then i went to sleep...

next morning they checked, and my white blood cell count was normal.....

I say this to encourage you dear heart. You keep your eyes fixed on He Who created you and formed you in the secret place, and knew you and His plans for you since before the foundation of the world.....

Father i lift my sister, and Your daughter up to You. For Who else can she turn to but You. For You are able to shatter every thing that comes against us...You alone can scatter darkness, despair, fear, sickness, and whatever may try to takre root in us to rob us of wholeness. Renew her cells. Wake up her fighting cells. Bolster each one. Release them from dormancy to fight the good fight. Bring her through this and revive her body, mind, heart, and soul, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

Love,
Brenda

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.