CHECK THIS OUT: 666 IS REAL & PASTORS ARE PROMOTING IT!!! (Part 1)

Endtime Survivors

prophecy link in my profile!
Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi all. Here's another video, this one about the Mark of the Beast. It's a bit longer than the other videos (a run time of 18 minutes) and it comes in 3 parts (the other 2 parts will be released later).

The video attempts to detail how the Mark of the Beast will almost certainly manifest itself as a microchip implant in the hand for buying/selling and how various strategies for taking it are being developed and disseminated to the general public.

I look forward to some lively discussion.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You still didn't address my points in your last "mark" thread. Looks like you're pretty stuck on this idea of a microchip, despite the logical fallacy of it all. Your closed mind is keeping you from deeper understanding.

Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You still didn't address my points in your last "mark" thread. Looks like you're pretty stuck on this idea of a microchip, despite the logical fallacy of it all. Your closed mind is keeping you from deeper understanding.

Hi LS. Thanks for your post. Actually, I did respond to your comments. Disagreement does not equate to a lack of response.

Would you mind elaborating on the logical fallacy of suggesting the Mark could be a microchip implant? Check out the similarities. The prophecy lists three main pieces of information about the Mark:

Purpose: Buying/selling
Users: Rich/poor, Great/small, free/slave (i.e. everyone)
(Revelation 13:16-17)

That fits microchip implants perfectly. The coincidence is too great to ignore or explain away with highly spiritualized concepts which are pretty obvious about ignoring the issue of our relationship to materialism.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
what exactly are we discussing here, the probability that the microchip is the mark or the lack of teaching from the church or something else?

Hi Razzel. Good questions. I'm keen to hear whatever thoughts you may have about the video or the Mark in general. I think the topic can be fairly broad in scope since it deals with the root of all evil.

Is there any legitimate similarity between what the prophecy describes and microchip implants? What are the churches (or any Christian in general) teaching about the Mark of the Beast?

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If God hadn't have used the Beast to teach men how to build false gods with their human hands, man wouldn't have to worry about microchips.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you properly, but I don't think worry is the real issue. I'd describe it more as awareness and diligence in watching and waiting. Would you mind elaborating on your perspective?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Razzel. Good questions. I'm keen to hear whatever thoughts you may have about the video or the Mark in general. I think the topic can be fairly broad in scope since it deals with the root of all evil.

Is there any legitimate similarity between what the prophecy describes and microchip implants? What are the churches (or any Christian in general) teaching about the Mark of the Beast?
Personally, I think there is a lot of similarities between the chips and the prophesy, enough that I will avoid it. In fact, I refuse Obamacare partly because I fear what is in it when it comes to things like the chips. (more to it, but that is part of the whole thing for me, I don't trust what is hidden in the plan)

As to what the church is or isn't teaching...I think that that too is a prophesy that we are believers should take note of...teachers teaching what itching ears want to hear.

Let me tell you a story. God has called me to study and write study books about Biblical Love. We were allowed to teach the first in SS and had lots of people talk about how they were growing for the first time in their lives. They talked about how we were gifted to teach, etc. Today (long story so much to it we can't talk about here) we are approved to teach, but we are not approved to teach our materials, the reason...the material is too deep for them to know if it should be approved or not. Think about that a moment, a church that claims to want to be a mile deep even if it means an inch wide is so afraid of the deep things of God to approve of deep teaching that will grow them. The church in the west has grown cold and lost their first love. We, in the western church need persecution but unfortunately, few have been taught to stand firm, to remain faithful, to hold fast and watch...instead we have been taught that there is a heaven on earth, that life means no suffering when God promised that we would suffer but that He would make us more than overcomers in the midst of that so that we could be the light to the world that testifies to the truth and power and wonder and Love of a holy God. (of course this is speaking in general)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lots of good points in the video. Though we still are not certain what the mark will be, I'm convinced it's not Sunday worship because they just have to stretch things out way too far to draw that conclusion. Sunday worship is not a mark.

Moving on from that, we must remember:

*Revelation 13:16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name.

*Not sure if that means 3 possibilities, as in a mark or a number or the number of his name, or 2 possibilities, as in it means the mark IS the number of his name or his name.

Also, the people that have no problem with a chip in their "arm" are technically correct, that isn't a problem. That may or may not mean they won't have problem with a chip in their "right hand or forehead"

And that is if it is a chip at all. Remember, it says a mark? a number, a name, and though a chip will leave a mark, it in itself is neither of those things. I'm not saying this is a fact but part of the delusion could be (and no offense intend to the video because IDK) getting us to think it's a chip, then slipping the the real mark in there that may be unnoticed by those who are convinced it's chip.

So, it is possible the mark could be a scar left by a chip/a mark that accompanies a chip, or it's only one of the 2 possibilities that I mentioned earlier, the name or the number, which would rule out chip completely. Either way, I think accepting/volunteering for a chip is a bad idea, even with the very real possibility/probability it is not the mark.

Key things to remember:

Definitely Right hand, forehead. Some kind of unknown mark? and/or a mark we know is definitely going to be the number of his name, or his name.

Any comments on the verse and questions I have, that are indicated with asterisks above, in order to clear up exactly what the Bible says the mark entails (2 or 3 things) would be helpful.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think there are two important things to remember in your post...1. what is now an option doesn't mean that it will always be...iow's worth watching and remaining stead fast in our faith and covenant as we wait for what is coming.
2. You talk about the number...throughout the years people have been trying to predict what that means the name of the beast will be, short answer, we don't know. but I also think we can trust that if and that is an if, the chip is the mark that is prophesied, somewhere along the way the number will come up.

Bottom line, I think that there are way too many questions and not enough answers to satisfy most of us when it comes to suffering and possibly starving to death, but that also means that it will be way too easy for us to justify giving in when the prophesy is revealed.

Just some thoughts for what it's worth.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2. You talk about the number...throughout the years people have been trying to predict what that means the name of the beast will be, short answer, we don't know.

If you are speaking to me, my point wasn't what the name or number was, but that it was a name or number so any ol' mark may/will not matter. As far as I know, we will know the number of his name, as well as his name when the time comes, and/or some time before if we have the required wisdom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you are speaking to me, my point wasn't what the name or number was, but that it was a name or number so any ol' mark may/will not matter. As far as I know, we will know the number of his name, as well as his name when the time comes, and/or some time before if we have the required wisdom.
It was part in reference to you and part to myself which is why I didn't quote you.

My point is that there are too many ways to "identify" the name that is being spoken of in scripture. For example, is it the number of the name of the leader that forces it upon us, the number of the name of the inventor of the chip/mark, the number of the name of the mark/chip, etc. We don't even know what name we are looking for in order to do the math for the name. this lack of knowledge says to me that we are to be diligent to watch and wait and stand firm but not run around like chicken's with our heads cut off trying to figure out what name and number and in that give into something that we shouldn't.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For example, is it the number of the name of the leader that forces it upon us, the number of the name of the inventor of the chip/mark, the number of the name of the mark/chip, etc

Again, I won't/didn't argue we don't know the name, but as far as it being the inventor or just anyone, no, it is specifically the name/number or some kind of indicator of the beast. So unless the inventor is the beast too, can't be them or the like.

We've been given a lot of info, and know just what to expect when the time comes. I'm sure some even have the wisdom spoken of, and know who it is already but, unless we as individuals have that wisdom, forget about it. We won't know till the time comes because there is no way to sort out who is right and who is not unless we have the wisdom to agree with those who are correct or can come up with the name/number on our own....too many different claims in that area.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Again, I won't/didn't argue we don't know the name, but as far as it being the inventor or just anyone, no, it is specifically the name/number or some kind of indicator of the beast. So unless the inventor is the beast too, can't be them or the like.
I did NOT quote you for a reason...not sure what you don't understand about that, but okay....

As the name/number, I'm not suggesting it is just anyone, not sure why you think that, just saying that we don't know whose name/number we are suppose to be finding out other than the beast which could be any number of people. Personally, I think it will be the leader that requires the mark/chip, but that is just my opinion. My point still stands.
We've been given a lot of info, and know just what to expect when the time comes. I'm sure some even have the wisdom spoken of, and know who it is already but, unless we as individuals have that wisdom, forget about it. We won't know till the time comes because there is no way to sort out who is right and who is not unless we have the wisdom to agree with those who are correct or can come up with the name/number on our own....too many different claims in that area.
Not even sure what the point of this is...especially as it relates to what I said.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
*Revelation 13:16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name.

*Not sure if that means 3 possibilities, as in a mark or a number or the number of his name, or 2 possibilities, as in it means the mark IS the number of his name or his name.

Hi Kenny. Thanks for your post. I found it friendly and approachable, which is a great way to start a discussion. :)

I'm also unsure as to exactly how these three references will fit together, but I'm quite certain that even if there is a difference between them, there is a strong overlap despite the difference. I think the answer probably lies in the spiritual application of the Mark. The Mark itself will manifest itself physically, but even if it's a microchip implant, there's nothing sinful about microchips in themselves. There is a deeper lesson behind the Mark than just the physical, and I believe that is where the references to the "number of his name" and the " name of the Beast" come in. In other words, taking the Mark shows loyalty to more than just the economic system.

Also, the people that have no problem with a chip in their "arm" are technically correct, that isn't a problem. That may or may not mean they won't have problem with a chip in their "right hand or forehead"

Relying on technicalities could become pretty dangerous when it comes to the warning against the Mark. I doubt God will care that someone took the Mark on the shoulder instead of the hand, because that is the difference between the Law and the Spirit. There is no law which can account for every single circumstance of every single individual. In that sense, the prophecy is not meant to be a law, so that someone could take the mark on their arm (or even their wrist) and say, "Technically it's not on my hand so I'm safe". The spirit of the prophecy is one of loyalty.

And that is if it is a chip at all. Remember, it says a mark? a number, a name, and though a chip will leave a mark, it in itself is neither of those things.

Again, thanks for being so approachable on this topic. I think the key here is an ability to accurately balance the "physical" and the "spiritual" as concepts which dynamically affect one another. There are a few different ways to translate the word for "Mark", and one of the more prominent seems to be "agreement" which I think is perfectly consistent with what the prophecy describes.

The Mark represents a choice. Reject the Mark and depend on God for our daily bread, or reject God and depend on the Beasts' system for our daily bread. The Mark will manifest physically in the form of Buying/selling, but those who take it will be spiritually "marked" as loyal to the Beast. They don't even need to be consciously aware that their decision will mark them as such, in the same way that not all who say, "Lord Lord" are loyal to Jesus.

So, it is possible the mark could be a scar left by a chip/a mark that accompanies a chip, or it's only one of the 2 possibilities that I mentioned earlier, the name or the number, which would rule out chip completely. Either way, I think accepting/volunteering for a chip is a bad idea, even with the very real possibility/probability it is not the mark.

I think it's good to keep an open mind. No matter how sure we may be, there will always be an element of mystery to predictions about the future and our ability to understand them. There was a time when bar codes seemed a pretty reasonable candidate for the Mark. However, microchip implants have definitely surpassed bar codes as far as popularity and viability in the banking world. It may even be that the final product will be a combination of the two, a bar code on the microchip, (or a component of the microchip). I think part of the organizational infrastructure of the chipped-system will include a unique, 12 digit number for each chip, which could easily include a "666".

I'm not saying this is a fact but part of the delusion could be (and no offense intend to the video because IDK) getting us to think it's a chip, then slipping the the real mark in there that may be unnoticed by those who are convinced it's chip.

I think it's more likely that the delusion will be that the Mark will not be overtly religious or spiritually significant. It will have the appearance of just another advance in banking technology. This is why it's so important to relate the Mark of the Beast back to Jesus' teachings about our relationship to mammon (money and the things money can buy). People who are not prepared to seriously question their relationship to money will almost certainly end up taking the Mark for one reason or another, because the stated purpose of the Mark is to control buying/selling. What better way to manipulate people away from the values of Heaven (where we work for love) by controlling the means of daily bread for which most people in the world believe they cannot live without?

I look forward to your response.

• Winner
Reactions: razzelflabben
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think there are two important things to remember in your post...1. what is now an option doesn't mean that it will always be...iow's worth watching and remaining stead fast in our faith and covenant as we wait for what is coming.

Excellent point. Keeping an open mind, watching, and carefully examining the world around us is a fantastic way to prepare.

but I also think we can trust that if and that is an if, the chip is the mark that is prophesied, somewhere along the way the number will come up.

Agreed.

Bottom line, I think that there are way too many questions and not enough answers to satisfy most of us when it comes to suffering and possibly starving to death, but that also means that it will be way too easy for us to justify giving in when the prophesy is revealed.

I think this is a fantastic observation. We need to be asking questions and we need to be looking for answers. A lack of either will almost certainly only end up encouraging us to take the Mark. This is part of what Jesus meant when he talked about hungering and thirsting for righteousness. The answers are out there and God does want us to understand, but we've got so many fears, prejudices, biases etc that it's difficult for us to hear the answers.

For example, The Mark prophecy says the purpose of the Mark is to control buying/selling. That presents a pretty serious challenge for those of us who depend on buying/selling to pay the bills and feed our families. Our reliance on the material world around us (and that we are physical creatures to begin with) constitutes an almost instant bias against an honest examination of the prophecy and what it implies for us.

In Revelation 19:10 an angel tells John, "The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus". This is probably one of the most significant pieces of information in the Revelation. If we want to understand prophecy then we must go back to the teachings of Jesus, and he said A LOT about our relationship to materialism. In Jesus' teachings we find the answer to the Mark of the Beast.

• Agree
Reactions: razzelflabben
Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Excellent point. Keeping an open mind, watching, and carefully examining the world around us is a fantastic way to prepare.

Agreed.

I think this is a fantastic observation. We need to be asking questions and we need to be looking for answers. A lack of either will almost certainly only end up encouraging us to take the Mark. This is part of what Jesus meant when he talked about hungering and thirsting for righteousness. The answers are out there and God does want us to understand, but we've got so many fears, prejudices, biases etc that it's difficult for us to hear the answers.

For example, The Mark prophecy says the purpose of the Mark is to control buying/selling. That presents a pretty serious challenge for those of us who depend on buying/selling to pay the bills and feed our families. Our reliance on the material world around us (and that we are physical creatures to begin with) constitutes an almost instant bias against an honest examination of the prophecy and what it implies for us.

In Revelation 19:10 an angel tells John, "The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus". This is probably one of the most significant pieces of information in the Revelation. If we want to understand prophecy then we must go back to the teachings of Jesus, and he said A LOT about our relationship to materialism. In Jesus' teachings we find the answer to the Mark of the Beast.
I really love this last paragraph...very insightful into the truth of scripture and how it should be informing our transformation into the image of the living God.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Revelation 19:10 an angel tells John, "The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus". This is probably one of the most significant pieces of information in the Revelation. If we want to understand prophecy then we must go back to the teachings of Jesus
Yes and I think most of us would agree with that and I believe that the Angel is also referring to typology. One cannot use Jesus as a type if one does not believe nor have the testimony of Jesus , therefore a story like Moses to any non Christian is only an historical event but to the Christian it becomes a whole new ball game.
Ahh the bible the magic book which no human mind could have conceived , blinding some while opening the eyes of others.

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm of the mind that God only cares about the state of your heart and doesn't care one wit about whether or not you've a microchip in your hand. Why would He possibly care? It's one thing to propose an explanation/interpretation of prophecy; but at least propose something that not only explains, but also makes sense.

666 is the number of a man, and the number of his name. The bible itself teaches us at the book called Numbers (apt, eh?) that to count the number of a man, and thereby tally the number of his name, means to count how many sons he has that are able to go to war. The phrase "the number of" consistently means "how many people were in the group"; e.g. "I heard the number of them that were sealed: 144,000" "and the number of them that believed: 3,000"

There is only one man in the bible whose number, when counted, was 666, and so there is only one name in the bible with the counted number of 666: Ezra 2:13

Now which is more likely: John invites us to take our wild guesses trying to figure out the man he's talking about, or the computer chip he's refering to that wouldn't be invented for 2,000 years, or whatever else people "see" in this, apocalyptic scavenger hunt, pin-the-prophecy-on-the-guesswork...

or that John, and by extension, God, is a competent teacher not involved in bidding us engage in rampant extra-biblical guess-work which can never provide actual answers but just truckloads of "what if's?", but is instead pointing us to the one and only man and name in the bible who actually has a counted number of 666 as illustrated by the method of counting numbers of men actually given in the bible?

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
or that John, and by extension, God, is a competent teacher not involved in bidding us engage in rampant extra-biblical guess-work which can never provide actual answers but just truckloads of "what if's?", but is instead pointing us to the one and only man and name in the bible who actually has a counted number of 666 as illustrated by the method of counting numbers of men actually given in the bible?

I notice you didn't address the issue of buying/selling, which is the stated purpose of the Mark (i.e. to control buying/selling). Would you mind commenting on that part of the prophecy?

Upvote 0