• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Check Out THE BOYZ!

Discussion in 'Secular Music' started by Hitch2astar, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Hitch2astar

Hitch2astar Regular Member

+17
    Christian
    They're awesome. Please support this K-Pop group (includes young Christian men) The Boyz by watching their newly released video and sharing it with friends. (Turn on CC for English Subs.)

It's great music to enjoy.

Please watch!

In the second video, you can see what great influence they have over young people. Please pray that God's will would be done for and through this group!

Thank you very much.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. gradyll

gradyll In the grip of grace

+990
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I really like the sound of the songs, I can't understand exactly what they are saying but the subtitles indicate they are talking about dancing and indulging and stuff. I didn't see much christian lyrics, but that was only the first one. I know many christian bands desire to have a less preachy type of lyric. But I myself look at that as simply a compromise. But I could be wrong.

3. Hitch2astar

Hitch2astar Regular Member

+17
    Christian
    If non-spiritual music can actually encourage and inspire others in a good way (as it did for me) and the artists themselves live rightly and can serve as role models to a wider audience, it can be a gateway for others to greater Christian influence and also more spiritual music.

4. gradyll

gradyll In the grip of grace

+990
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    well that just promotes positive music and morality, but true morality does come from God. And we can prove that pretty easily. What is the origin of morality? Is it situational ethics? Or is it a divine law that we are born with, that every tribe, nation and culture have? I think it's the later. I mean try to find a tribe or nation where selfishness is honored and that self sacrifice is dishonored. We can't. People follow God's moral law whether they realize it or not. The artists in this particular group may not cuss or teach wicked things, but I also don't see them teaching about loving and forgiving. So there is that as well. This is where I see christian music shining brightly.