✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where did you hear that at?
It's just expected at this point as the anarcho communists Antifa have taken over the city of Portland. Riots, looting, burning down buildings are all common place. They don't actually care about black lives, they just use it to push their own agenda to destroy the "evil that is capitalism". Black lives matter really isn't so different in this however.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also check out Andy Ngo's twitter to keep up to date on all the violence really taking place across our cities. He's been personally assaulted by antifa and they threaten his life all the time. Spraying graffiti on the walls with messages such as "murder Andy Ngo". He updates everyday and is a real journalist when it comes to covering the truth behind antifa and their domestic terrorist tactics.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Upvote 0

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where did you hear that at?
Here's a post verifying this as well: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384634128793055232

The tweet reads: #Antifa in Seattle have released a flyer calling for violence tonight. They're meeting at Cal Anderson Park at 7 p.m. PT, the site of where their deadly CHAZ area was last year. #AntifaRiots #ChauvinTrial
The flyer says: All cops are Chauvin, No peace police, No streamers, Just rage Cal Anderson, N End @ 7 PM

After BLM and some antifa members hit my small neighborhood last year to attack a single Trump supporter, they released flyers like this too and had many numbers show up. I watched it with my own eyes as me and my husband drove down the street they gathered in. They committed horrible violence against the man they were angry at and our police. They doxxed his address. I also watched some of the organizers on twitter and the communications between each other. Least to say, it's incredibly insane and I pray for these poor lost souls completely consumed by their own hate and rage.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384634128793055232/photo/1

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟992,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was the wrong verdict. The jury copped out from fear and reacted to all the insanity outside. Chauvin's knees on Floyd's neck and back could not have stopped him from breathing.
Wanting to see things for myself. I weighed myself 220 lbs, then knelt on the same scales with my toes on the floor just like Chauvin. Guess what only 166 lbs, that is 83 lbs per knee. Then I pressed up against a wall as close as I could, with my head turned to the side. I could easily pass my clinched fist between my neck and the wall. So what prevented Floyd from breathing? Certainly not the knee on his neck.
And I'm pretty sure one has to have air in their lungs to speak. If I can't breathe I can't talk.
So where did all this stuff come from? Remember the Michael Brown death, Ferguson Missouri. People running around holding up their hands yelling "Hands up, don't shoot." It never happened. Brown did NOT have his hands up and he was moving toward the officer when he was shot.
I read the grand jury findings one of the witnesses never saw what happened she was in a room away from the action and only repeated what her boyfriend told her. It was in the report.
upload_2021-4-20_18-55-33.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Ok...Chauvin was a dirty COP, but one thing, one simple thing was left out of this...if you can say "I can't breath" you can breath, Chauvin did not choke him out with his knee on his neck, as the Doctor who performed his autopsy claimed.

If you can talk, you have a patent airway...period. As the airway closes the "audibility" of speech diminishes, but it witnesses 20 feet away can hear him claim "I can't breath" then he can breath.

Oh BTW...Fentinal will decrease your respiration as well, something that was also left out of the trial.

However, being a dirty COP is enough for a whopping, and a long stretch in prison, IMHO

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟992,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok...Chauvin was a dirty COP, but one thing, one simple thing was left out of this...if you can say "I can't breath" you can breath, Chauvin did not choke him out with his knee on his neck, as the Doctor who performed his autopsy claimed.
If you can talk, you have a patent airway...period. As the airway closes the "audibility" of speech diminishes, but it witnesses 20 feet away can hear him claim "I can't breath" then he can breath.
Oh BTW...Fentinal will decrease your respiration as well, something that was also left out of the trial.
However, being a dirty COP is enough for a whopping, and a long stretch in prison, IMHO

Do you have personal knowledge or credible evidence that Chauvin is a crooked cop or are you just repeating the mantra of the biased left wing media. Perhaps you consider all law enforcement dirty cops.

Reactions: seaofsand
Upvote 0

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟242,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Beyond the manslaughter charge it is a difficult case. Most of it just comes down to what it means to be a "substantial cause" of death, and whether Chauvin's actions were reasonable given the circumstances.

If "Science" were trustworthy we could just study the effect of prone knee restraints on oxygen supply.

I did not pray for any particular verdict, but simply for justice. I don't know what justice is in this case, and I only watched about 6 hours of the trial. There will likely be an appeal. To state it in a nutshell, the difficulty with this case is that even if Chauvin is innocent he would have been found guilty. Hopefully the kangaroo court got it right.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟287,917.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Due to the pressure from potential riots as well as the Jury's identity being made inevitably public, there was only one outcome for this. The Jury chose to preserve themselves, rightfully fearing retaliation from a society that has demanded only one outcome to this.

Rest in power George Floyd.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.