Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
An excellent chart is available in San Diego County regarding the Coronavirus. It's a day behind but, very informative.

Things are looking better today and hopefully we have already hit the peak. Praying for that.

Is there a chart for your area that you would care to post?

Once in the San Diego Country site if you scroll down you will come to a spot where it list cases of CV in our different Cities here. We are in Lakeside which is showing 12 known cases at this time.
Chart may be leveling off.
Let's hope so.
Be safe out there.
Bob

Track the spread of COVID-19 using these charts

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I found a chart that broke down the number of cases by city in Orange county, and at first I was a little shocked that it was all concentrated mostly in Anaheim, Irvine and Newport. A couple of hours later I realized it was because all of the regional hospitals are located in those cities.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
An excellent chart is available in San Diego County regarding the Coronavirus. It's a day behind but, very informative.

Things are looking better today and hopefully we have already hit the peak. Praying for that.

Is there a chart for your area that you would care to post?

Once in the San Diego Country site if you scroll down you will come to a spot where it list cases of CV in our different Cities here. We are in Lakeside which is showing 12 known cases at this time.
Chart may be leveling off.
Let's hope so.
Be safe out there.
Bob

Track the spread of COVID-19 using these charts
I don't think we have a map, but by word of mouth I have a general idea where it is. A gas station I used to get lunch at every day during work was shut down for deep cleaning after a worker was diagnosed, our local grocery store had a worker who was diagnosed, a woman was featured in the news who lives near my parents' home (not sure if she really had it or it was just a political stunt though...), and I've heard of a few members of my church who have now been diagnosed and are in the hospital. The difficult part about it is that no one has any idea where these people caught it, so we don't know what places to avoid or anything. Most likely, though, it has been from grocery stores since that's practically the only place anyone goes any longer. Well, up until recently at least. Now many places are re-opening so it will be much harder to pinpoint.

We don't have any charts or anything that I know of. Just occasional number updates. Only two deaths so far, so that's good, I guess.

Upvote 0