Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,619.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I perfectly understand it. You know, there are no blameless historical figures. It's not black and white. You just leave your nation's history alone.

So then if one side wants to keep waving a historical flag revering a period of their history, then the other side is justifying in reminding them that it was a terrible, degrading, inhumane history.

Or both can agree to bury it and go on into the future without it.

As a man who has lived his life under the Stars and Stripes, there is a bright and straight line: Nobody who raised arms against the Stars and Stripes deserves a monument.

As a Christian, I don't care either way: The Uncut Stone destroys all monuments to men.

Upvote 0

Jenny_8675309

We tried to warn you...
Aug 13, 2017
Hampton
✟22,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I absolutely agree with you to here:
So then if one side wants to keep waving a historical flag revering a period of their history, then the other side is justifying in reminding them that it was a terrible, degrading, inhumane history.

Or both can agree to bury it and go on into the future without it.
Here, however:
As a man who has lived his life under the Stars and Stripes, there is a bright and straight line: Nobody who raised arms against the Stars and Stripes deserves a monument.
I think even soldiers on a losing side deserve recognition. Given that the US has been on the loosing side of the last few wars it's been in, if you think about it, I'm sure you'll agree.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You not understand. You say pescador not understand post because only people who "received from God Himself His understanding" can understand post. You create post that way that I call clever. God "brilliant" so agree that.

I ask who on list of peoples who can understand post. I ask if you can understand post. I want list of who on christianforums.com "received from God Himself His understanding".

You seriously are asking for a "LIST" of people on this forum, who can understand according to Gods Understanding?

Uh no! I will not oblige you.

I know them, by their fruit. You have the same option afforded you. No need for you to ask me.

Matt 7
[16] Ye shall know them by their fruits.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
surely these liberal city officials didnt schedule to give permits to both
the left and right extremists at the same time...on purpose
knowing they would fight!!!!!

to score poilitcal advantage and brand the president and
republicans as racists??????
Surely they wudnt stoop that low??????

If they did do this on purpose for whatever reason????
Bible condemns to the worst possible sin as an abomination
He who sows discord among Brethren
proverbs 6:16-19

Permits were issued to one group who opposed Government intervention to erase history.

Permits were issued to another group who opposed people opposing Government intervention to erase history.

Timeline Leading to Declaration of Unlawful Assembly at Emancipation Park Rally in Charlottesville, Virginia on August 12 - Breitbart

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Jenny_8675309

We tried to warn you...
Aug 13, 2017
Hampton
✟22,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I'm sorry these scriptures sadden you.
If you find my interpretation of them flawed, please by all means share your alternate interpretation with us.
Be sure and use the very scriptures I cited to demonstrate why they do not mean what I contend they do.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,619.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not the one rambling on that I am a European- American. But yet umpteen men who have never set one foot in any country of Africa, nor did their parents or grand parents,
are separating themselves, as African American. Why? Really, I don't care, but I recognize them separating themselves, by identity, by culture, by dress, by food, by music, etc....and I accept it.

God Bless,
SBC

Separating ourselves?

I have an early member from the 50s when my mother took me to the local county fair parade back in Oklahoma. As you know, county fairs are the premiere presentation of what the people consider the exhibition of the culture of the county.

I knew my youngest aunt played clarinet in her high school marching band. I'd seen them march before. I didn't really have an understanding though, that she played for the black high school, not the white high school. I had been taught what the "white" and "colored" signs around the town meant, but I wasn't really old enough to connect all the dots where they all led.

So as the high school band marched by, I held my mother's hand in the crowd at the curb and strained to see my aunt or any of the other faces I might have recognized, but did not. I asked my mother why Aunt Faith wasn't in the band, and my mother replied, "We can't be in their parade."

Over the next few years, observing things like the white reaction to the Freedom Riders, white reactions to people merely wanting to sit in a restaurant (or, when I was a kid, just wanting to find a place to pee). Black people worked for a century trying to adopt white culture and assimilate, and whites did every possible thing in every possible way to make our assimilation impossible. Bombs and dogs and assassinations, beatings and murders, teargasing and firehosing.

Separating ourselves? It wasn't a black man who conceived of segregation.

By the 1960s, as I entered my teen years I observed our history with white people and realized along with a lot of other blacks in my generation that America white culture was ugly and immoral, and assimilation into it wasn't desirable after all. That emperor was naked, and after 100 years we realized it.

Looking back, I realize that the reason I fled into the military was because it is a culture of its own, a more egalitarian culture in its ideals and a more honest culture overall. I'd rather be a soldier than a civilian any day.

So now you all want us to assimilate. Frankly, I don't believe it. At least not until the Boomer generation--the last generation raised to consider segregation the social norm--is dead.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You seriously are asking for a "LIST" of people on this forum, who can understand according to Gods Understanding?

Uh no! I will not oblige you.

I know them, by their fruit. You have the same option afforded you. No need for you to ask me.

Matt 7
[16] Ye shall know them by their fruits.

God Bless,
SBC
I am made sad. When reply to pescador you say

(my post) isn't suppose to make sense to you OR ANYONE else, WHO themselves have not received from God Himself "His understanding".

If ever you share how do this please share me. God himself not given me His understanding. Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Actually lets look at it this way. The white nationalist, KKK, Nazis etc. had a constitutional right to demonstrate.

Actually it is American People who have a right to protest against Government decisions.

What they stand for is completely anti Christian and evil.

Your opinion conflicts with their own mission statement.

The largest KKK-affiliates is the KKK Knight’s Party; Annual Faith and Freedom Conference is held at Soldiers of the Cross Bible Camp

The Knights require all members to “profess a belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.”

Principles and Purposes of the Knights of the KKK
"Patriotism and Christianity are preeminently
the moving principles of the Knights of the Ku
Klux Klan."

"The Flag, the Constitution and the Holy Bible
are the keystone of Klan principles."

Personally, I think there should be a law against protests promoting hate and racism.

Personally, I know there are tooooo many UNConstitutional laws.
Laws against hate and racism? Why? Even the Lord has things He hates. How can you be like the Lord, and want to outlaw being like Him?

They should not have been given a permit.

What should American citizens be denied a Constitutional provision?

But although the anti-protesters were for Christian values,

Shouting, disrupting, throwing urine and other items, spitting, antagonizing others is Christian values?
Wow, who knew!

Perhaps some Christians should take a lesson from Scripture.
An announcement is made - of who shall be speaking -
The people can decide to attend and LISTEN or not -
The people WHO decide to attend who DO NOT LIKE or AGREE WITH what they are hearing-
Can then turn themselves around and LEAVE.

That was the protocol for people going to LISTEN to Jesus.
That is the protocol for people going to a Church to LISTEN to a Preacher.
That is the protocol for people to go to listen to Political party rep speak.

That IS NOT the intent for a group whose intent is to PROTEST PROTESTERS!
And this is NOT the first time, people of such groups have disrupted and pushed their way into an others venue. Nothing new, what they ALWAYS want is what they did not build, make, buy, invest in to given to them. Ugh!

So there is some responsibility on both sides.

Yep, one side announces, is permitted, gathers to speak. And others show up, to effect disrespect and instigation, with city permission to gather.

The real culprit is city,

Agree.

which is at fault for not keeping them separate the two groups.

The city had not the means to KEEP separate to opposing groups, gathering within close proximity, in the same city, on the same day. However the city did have the authority to issue permits on separate days.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Separating ourselves?

Precisely.

I have an early member from the 50s when my mother took me to the local county fair parade back in Oklahoma. As you know, county fairs are the premiere presentation of what the people consider the exhibition of the culture of the county.

I knew my youngest aunt played clarinet in her high school marching band. I'd seen them march before. I didn't really have an understanding though, that she played for the black high school, not the white high school. I had been taught what the "white" and "colored" signs around the town meant, but I wasn't really old enough to connect all the dots where they all led.

So as the high school band marched by, I held my mother's hand in the crowd at the curb and strained to see my aunt or any of the other faces I might have recognized, but did not. I asked my mother why Aunt Faith wasn't in the band, and my mother replied, "We can't be in their parade."

Over the next few years, observing things like the white reaction to the Freedom Riders, white reactions to people merely wanting to sit in a restaurant (or, when I was a kid, just wanting to find a place to pee).

Why didn't you sit in a restaurant owned by a black, run by a black?
Why didn't you pee in a bathroom owned by a black, run by a black?

Black people worked for a century trying to adopt white culture and assimilate, and whites did every possible thing in every possible way to make our assimilation impossible.

In a century black people, could not build restaurants, businesses, bathrooms, schools, libraries, housing, parks, communities and enjoy the control over such? and enjoy the common likes of such? And rebuild it when nature or other men destroy it? That is what other men have been doing for centuries.

Bombs and dogs and assassinations, beatings and murders, teargasing and firehosing.

Do you think that is unique to Blacks? It isn't. Every race has people who do those things, and no race has escaped such treatment.

Separating ourselves? It wasn't a black man who conceived of segregation.

Correct. It was not ANY man who conceived the notion of separation; It was God.

Deut 7
[6] For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God:

By the 1960s, as I entered my teen years I observed our history with white people and realized along with a lot of other blacks in my generation that America white culture was ugly and immoral, and assimilation into it wasn't desirable after all. That emperor was naked, and after 100 years we realized it.

Looking back, I realize that the reason I fled into the military was because it is a culture of its own, a more egalitarian culture in its ideals and a more honest culture overall. I'd rather be a soldier than a civilian any day.

See? There ya go. You made a discriminating choice of whom you decided to surround yourself with.

So now you all want us to assimilate. Frankly, I don't believe it. At least not until the Boomer generation--the last generation raised to consider segregation the social norm--is dead.

Assimilation in America is not about becoming a different RACE, or having the same culture, music, speech, beliefs, food preferences.
It is solely about agreeing to subject oneself to not INFRINGING on what IS an others.

What is mine is mine, by and through my efforts, my risks, my works, my choices, my blessings. And it is NOT for an other to decide to Take, Borrow, Steal, Trespass against.

And the SAME applies to others. What is theirs is theirs, by and through their efforts, their risks, their works, their choices, their blessings. And it is NOT for an other to Take, Borrow, Steal, Trespass against.

Personally, I could care less a person's race or culture. If they take, steal, trespass against me, my family, my property - I keep myself prepared to defend against such things. If I do not like their culture, I avoid it. My prerogative.

It matters not to me what individuals or groups want to raise funds and decide where they want to invest their funds, and have exclusive control over such things.

It matters not to me what race or culture does whatever they choose, I simply take notice, and decide if I like it or not.
What matters to me is individuals. I am the only one who can discriminate, which simply means to decide and choose who to trust and who not to trust. And the basis for my conclusions are based on numerous things; foremost being the individuals character, and observance of their behavior and their own word out of their mouth.

Personally, I LIKE surrounding myself with LIKE-MINDED, LIKE-HEARTED people, who are of all kinds of flavors, but all belonging to the Human race.

So now you all want us to assimilate.

Assimilate in Liberty? Absolutely.
Work, Earn, provide for oneself and family? Absolutely.
Take, from others what they have worked for and earned? Absolutely Not.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hate is not the way of the Lord Jesus.

Prov 6
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The largest KKK-affiliates is the KKK Knight’s Party; Annual Faith and Freedom Conference is held at Soldiers of the Cross Bible Camp

The Knights require all members to “profess a belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.”

Klux Klan."

I can write "Farm Fresh Cherries" on a bucket of poop, and guess what. It's still a bucket of poop.

• Haha
Reactions: Jenny_8675309
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry these scriptures sadden you.

Scripture does not sadden me. You should have noticed the objection was to your remarks that I highlighted in BOLD. Since you MISS the point, here it is for your review;

parousia70 said:
No one today can demonstrate such descent, and Biblical Judaism does not exist as a religion today, so scratch that...
Judaism today is Talmudic Judaism, a post Christian, man made religion with no covenant relationship to the Living God, nor with the Mosaic Judaism delivered at Mt Sinai.

If you find my interpretation of them flawed, please by all means share your alternate interpretation with us.

Scripture is clear.
If a man trusts and believes the Word of God and by the mans own word submits unto God in faithfulness - that man does have a relationship with the Living God.
And that man has every opportunity to foster his relationship with the Living God.
And that; because of Gods promise, establishes a mans relationship to Abraham.

You attempting to supersede what God has provided, by dictating what applies to a group you are not even steeped in, AND whereby such group, does not claim for themselves, what you claim for them; is a bit arrogant or laughable - which would you say?

God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I can write "Farm Fresh Cherries" on a bucket of poop, and guess what. It's still a bucket of poop.

And what does that have to do with People gathering to study and read Scripture?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am made sad. When reply to pescador you say

Awe :hug:

If ever you share how do this please share me. God himself not given me His understanding. Thank you.

Quite simple really.
Pick "A" topic in scripture. Read everything about it. Study it.
Which means, if you are interested, you will invest your time, your effort in learning about it.
Then ask God to give you HIS Understanding.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Actually it is American People who have a right to protest against Government decisions.

Klux Klan."

Personally, I know there are tooooo many UNConstitutional laws.
Laws against hate and racism? Why? Even the Lord has things He hates. How can you be like the Lord, and want to outlaw being like Him?

What should American citizens be denied a Constitutional provision?

Shouting, disrupting, throwing urine and other items, spitting, antagonizing others is Christian values?
Wow, who knew!

Perhaps some Christians should take a lesson from Scripture.
An announcement is made - of who shall be speaking -
The people can decide to attend and LISTEN or not -
The people WHO decide to attend who DO NOT LIKE or AGREE WITH what they are hearing-
Can then turn themselves around and LEAVE.

That was the protocol for people going to LISTEN to Jesus.
That is the protocol for people going to a Church to LISTEN to a Preacher.
That is the protocol for people to go to listen to Political party rep speak.

That IS NOT the intent for a group whose intent is to PROTEST PROTESTERS!
And this is NOT the first time, people of such groups have disrupted and pushed their way into an others venue. Nothing new, what they ALWAYS want is what they did not build, make, buy, invest in to given to them. Ugh!

Yep, one side announces, is permitted, gathers to speak. And others show up, to effect disrespect and instigation, with city permission to gather.

Agree.

The city had not the means to KEEP separate to opposing groups, gathering within close proximity, in the same city, on the same day. However the city did have the authority to issue permits on separate days.

God Bless,
SBC

And Antifa calls itself anti-fascist. As I've stated numerous times, evil usually doesn't introduce itself as such.

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And Antifa calls itself anti-fascist. As I've stated numerous times, evil usually doesn't introduce itself as such.

And? What's your point?
One group tried to defend their position to erase American History.
and ~
Another group tried to defend their right to Keep American History preserved.

I'm more inclined to agree with a group that wants to preserve American History.
My prerogative!

I learned from Scripture, how important it is to remember what has come to pass.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Jenny_8675309

We tried to warn you...
Aug 13, 2017
Hampton
✟22,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Another group tried to defend their right to Keep American History preserved.
Oh, that's what we're going with now? So all the weapons and racist chants were what, exactly?

Upvote 0