Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Charles Manson, the notorious leader of the Manson Family cult that murdered actress Sharon Tate and six others in 1969, has died in a Bakersfield, Calif., hospital, CBS L.A.reported on Sunday. He was 83.

Manson returned to the hospital in mid-November after being hospitalized in January. He was transferred out of Corcoran State Prison, where he had been serving nine life sentences. He had been denied parole 12 times.

Charles Manson Dies at 83

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Poor Charlie has now been denied parole 13 times......shame.....Jesus died for his sins also...all he had to do was cry.....”Lord Jesus,have mercy on me a sinner!” Perhaps he uttered these or similar words before he died.God’s grace is amazing.

Upvote 0

The~Cerberus~Infinite

Nov 19, 2017
Americant
✟1,091.00
Country
American Samoa
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Poor Charlie has now been denied parole 13 times......shame.....Jesus died for his sins also...all he had to do was cry.....”Lord Jesus,have mercy on me a sinner!” Perhaps he uttered these or similar words before he died.God’s grace is amazing.

Wait, you wanted him to get parole?

Upvote 0

The~Cerberus~Infinite

Nov 19, 2017
Americant
✟1,091.00
Country
American Samoa
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Charles Manson, the notorious leader of the Manson Family cult that murdered actress Sharon Tate and six others in 1969, has died in a Bakersfield, Calif., hospital, CBS L.A.reported on Sunday. He was 83.

Manson returned to the hospital in mid-November after being hospitalized in January. He was transferred out of Corcoran State Prison, where he had been serving nine life sentences. He had been denied parole 12 times.

Charles Manson Dies at 83

The 5th member of the Beatles.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No doubt he had a long,undeserved life...does not seem right,but on the other hand ,his long life was one of misery

I remember watching a couple of interviews, and then documentaries on him. He did have one miserable life, and from the sounds of it? Never was born to have a chance. It shows you where contempt for the world can lead you.

I have to wonder if he is going to find some sort of peace now that he has passed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have to wonder if he is going to find some sort of peace now that he has passed.
No way. He was unrepentant of his murders and never confessed Christ as Lord.

He has eternal conscious torture from here on out.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is possible. And I hope he did too. However, for a lot of those that "hate" Christianity, this just angers them. They have both feet firmly planted in this world and don't understand spiritual things.

I think of this life as sort of one of those "role playing" video games. That is, it can feel pretty real, but it is nowhere near as real as the "real world" outside it. When you die, it's kinda like "game over". What you did in the game matters, but only insofar as whether or not you accepted Christ's free gift BEFORE you hit game over.

And I wonder how the players in the "real world of the afterlife" that were represented by the people he murdered here feel about what he did to their "human meat" bodies - now that they are in that "real world".

It's hard to really get mad at anything someone does to you when you see it as someone "fighting you in a video game".

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Charles mason got to live until he was 83. It sounds like a long good life compared to people. That never break the law and die in their 60s .
Makes me wonder, if he wasn't incarcerated, would he have lived so long.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Makes me wonder, if he wasn't incarcerated, would he have lived so long.

He was originally sentenced to death, but they (CA) changed their laws. Then it was life without parole.

In a sense? He wasn't suppose to live that long.

Upvote 0