Charles Darwin - The Father of Nazi Euthanasia

Danny Denton

Jul 20, 2015
✟15,203.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In 1942, the Nazis released a propaganda film entitled, Dasein ohne Leben. This film promoted the murder of the mentally and physically disabled and it echoed the words of Charles Darwin. In 1871, Darwin published his, The Descent of Man. In this work, Darwin suggested that it would be better if asylums were not built for the weaker members of society. He suggested that it would be better if these weaker members were allowed to die. In 1939, the Nazis took his advice and went into asylums and started murdering the weak. Some may suggest that in later paragraphs, Darwin walked back his suggestion. You don't get to walk back suggesting mass murder. Not in 1871, not now, not ever! You can download the file and read the whole story, or visit www.truthforstudents.net for an overview.

Attachments

• Secular Deception.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: Razare

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In 1942, the Nazis released a propaganda film entitled, Dasein ohne Leben. This film promoted the murder of the mentally and physically disabled and it echoed the words of Charles Darwin. In 1871, Darwin published his, The Descent of Man. In this work, Darwin suggested that it would be better if asylums were not built for the weaker members of society. He suggested that it would be better if these weaker members were allowed to die. In 1939, the Nazis took his advice and went into asylums and started murdering the weak. Some may suggest that in later paragraphs, Darwin walked back his suggestion. You don't get to walk back suggesting mass murder. Not in 1871, not now, not ever! You can download the file and read the whole story, or visit www.truthforstudents.net for an overview.

Yes, Jesus even forgives such comments.
For ever and ever.

Moses killed a man and buried his body in the sand.
He turned out all right.

I'll make this personal. My dad has such a good healthcare
plan that his mind is leaving him, but his
1. Resuscitator
2. Pacemaker
each in his chest kick-in if his heart goes too slow or too fast.
Ignore the Dementia, collapsed lung, and a bladder fine for 30
minutes.

My best friend spent 2 million of his own money on Chemotherapy.

So the question does come up, could Childrens Hospital have saved
more lives with the 2 million? Will you forgive me if I consider it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danny Denton

Jul 20, 2015
✟15,203.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
God forgives the vilest of sinners, but that is not the point here. Charles Darwin is the founder of the ideology which is the bedrock of modern secular society. Following World War II, secularists suppressed information connecting Charles Darwin to Nazi euthanasia. Beginning in the 1870s, secularists waged a revolution which saw them take control of the power structures which governed this nation by 1930. In order to oust the Protestant Establishment, secularists had attacked the foundation which that Establishment was built on - the Bible. Beginning in 1945, secularists hid information that might have threatened the foundation of their world view. The connection between Darwin's The Descent of Man and Dasein ohne Leben is undeniable. Download the file if you want the whole story.

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟22,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In 1871, Darwin published his, The Descent of Man. In this work, Darwin suggested that it would be better if asylums were not built for the weaker members of society. He suggested that it would be better if these weaker members were allowed to die.

can you provide a citation for this? i don't think darwin wrote what you seem to think he did.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Danny Denton

Jul 20, 2015
✟15,203.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am not surprised that you are unaware of Darwin's comments from The Descent of Man, because few people are. This is by design. It is not in the best interest of the secular cabal that controls this nation for the truth to be made known. Secularists have sold us a mild mannered Charles Darwin who would not hurt a fly. In truth, he was a cold blooded killer. He might not have closed the door and turned on the gas, but he is just as guilty as those who did. Here are Darwin's words from 1871, followed by a Nazi echo from 1942.

“With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated, and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilized men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination, we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed and the sick: we institute poor laws and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to smallpox. Thus the weak members of civilized society propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly anyone is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.”

Charles Darwin
The Descent of Man (1871)

“Private and state asylums were established in the midst of Germany’s beautiful countryside. New and ever larger asylums were built which met all the requirements of modern medicine. And so arose the immense number of state and private asylums in Germany which today house almost 400,000 mental patients, idiots and feeble minded who are tended by over 2,000 doctors and almost 40,000 nurses, attendants, and ancillary staff.”

“Despite all the efforts of our psychiatry a large percentage of our mental patients remain incurable. Often these helpless cases need forced feeding and attention to their bodily needs. What greatness of spirit it requires to put aside one’s natural claims to life and happiness in order to bury oneself alive in such a house of pain. But it is unnatural and intolerable in terms of a higher morality that whole generations of healthy young people should grow old caring for the incurably idiotic and mad. All their sacrifices merely help to maintain and prolong an existence without life.”

Dasein ohne Leben (1942)

Some may argue that in later paragraphs, Darwin walked back this suggestion of mass murder. You don't get to walk back such barbaric statements. Not in 1871, not now, not ever!

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am not surprised that you are unaware of Darwin's comments from The Descent of Man, because few people are. This is by design.

No, it's because there is nothing wrong with them. As you already admit, but didn't have the honesty to show, Darwin continues with:

The aid which we feel impelled to give to the helpless is mainly an incidental result of the instinct of sympathy, which was originally acquired as part of the social instincts, but subsequently rendered, in the manner previously indicated, more tender and more widely diffused. Nor could we check our sympathy, even at the urging of hard reason, without deterioration in the noblest part of our nature. The surgeon may harden himself whilst performing an operation, for he knows that he is acting for the good of his patient; but if we were intentionally to neglect the weak and helpless, it could only be for a contingent benefit, with an overwhelming present evil. Hence we must bear without complaining the undoubtedly bad effects of the weak surviving and propagating their kind; but there appears to be at least one check in steady action, namely the weaker and inferior members of society not marrying so freely as the sound; and this check might be indefinitely increased, though this is more to be hoped for than expected.

Secularists have sold us a mild mannered Charles Darwin who would not hurt a fly. In truth, he was a cold blooded killer. He might not have closed the door and turned on the gas, but he is just as guilty as those who did.

Right after you hide his own words that explicitly say that our compassion for everyone is the noblest part of our nature, and then continues by saying that we are not even to say anything against any bad effects (much less hurt anyone physically), you somehow say he's guilty of doing exactly what he says we must not do? My irony meter is broken!

The bottom line here is that this is a common creationist quote mine - where you, by using a partial quote (which even itself says nothing wrong), make a whole bunch of completely false accusations. You even knew it was a quote mine, because you knew of the rest of the quote, alluding to it here:

Some may argue that in later paragraphs, Darwin walked back this suggestion of mass murder. You don't get to walk back such barbaric statements. Not in 1871, not now, not ever!

There are no barbaric statements. He never suggested mass murder - quite the opposite, he extolled our compassion. You called Darwin a "cold blooded killer", when he certainly didn't kill anyone. Quote mining is a way of lying, leaving you to talk about your behavior in light of our 8th commandment with God.

Even if one is a complete YEC creationist, lying like this doesn't help anyone, and only feeds the common view that creationists lie.

What's next, the eye quote mine?

In Christ-

Papias
P. S.
can you provide a citation for this? i don't think darwin wrote what you seem to think he did.

Right. He provided a selectively edited quote mine. If he had provided a citation, it would have been easy to see this deception. It like saying that the Bible says "There is no God"! Ps 14:1

The whole verse actually reads:

Fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
there is no one who does good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danny Denton

Jul 20, 2015
✟15,203.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said that anyone who hates his brother is a murderer. It is very hateful to suggest that the weak should be deprived of life saving vaccines and thereby be forced to suffer and die. If some public figure were to suggest today that members of a particular group should die in a similar fashion, that person would be universally renounced, no matter what explanation he or she offered for the remarks. The explanation Darwin provided does not erase the hate that led him to suggest that the weak members of civilized society should be eliminated.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am not surprised that you are unaware of Darwin's comments from The Descent of Man, because few people are. This is by design. It is not in the best interest of the secular cabal that controls this nation for the truth to be made known. Secularists have sold us a mild mannered Charles Darwin who would not hurt a fly. In truth, he was a cold blooded killer. He might not have closed the door and turned on the gas, but he is just as guilty as those who did. Here are Darwin's words from 1871, followed by a Nazi echo from 1942.

“With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated, and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilized men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination, we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed and the sick: we institute poor laws and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to smallpox. Thus the weak members of civilized society propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly anyone is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed.”

I hope that you merely copied this, and never actually read that in Darwin's works. I see someone has pointed out the dishonesty of whoever edited the quote they gave to you.

Shame on the people who thus misled you. This perfectly illustrates the moral and ethical standards of such people. How they suppose they serve God by such behavior is entirely beyond me. Why would you listen to anything such people tell you?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As you now know, Darwin condemned the very thing you accuse him of advocating. So you have no excuse. You cannot serve God with falsehoods.

Think about what you are doing to your relationship with Him.

Reactions: Papias
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums