✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everybody,
I posted this somewhere else earlier today, as I just joined. I wanted to dive deeper into my faith, and I also want to help others. I give when I can to food banks, but monetary donations don't cut it when I can also offer my time. I run an online math tutoring company, and I have free time several times during the week that I'd like to dedicate to helping students struggling with math no matter the course, whether in middle/high school or college. These are obviously free sessions. This is for all ages 6th grade and above, including adults going back to school and struggling with math they haven't seen in awhile. If a mod wants to pm me, I'd be happy to go over how sessions are held.

I don't want to promote my business (the name won't be mentioned), I just want to give back more than I am monetarily, and this is the perfect way. I couldn't find this in the rules, as it's not solicitation for a business, I just want to offer a way to help others the best way I physically can at the moment, because private tutoring is expensive, but I want to offer free, top-level instruction for as many people as I can. Please let me know if/where I can post it as I'll only be able to help 1-2 (maybe more depending on weekly hours) students per week, and I don't want to post a craigslist ad where I don't know if I'm helping fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless!

Kind regards,
Justin