Charismatic Catholic Book Room

U

unity77

Evolution of Consciousness by John Kuykendall

[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif] [FONT=courier new,courier,monospace]This book is dedicated to providing the intellect a richer inner life on a path to spiritual awareness unfolding the self by understanding matter, mind, and spirit. It clears up the world that intersects science and Christianity so they are both correct in their theory of evolution. It views the universe with cutting edge comprehension and integrates body, mind and spirit to form the harmony needed in life to transform a healing experience into a grounded presence. This is a book that merits serious and quality attention.

The site is thinkunity.com
[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Peaceful Dove

All the time since Father Steven Barhams death, folks have asked me if I knew where to buy his tapes.

I think Fr. Barham was one of the best speakers and teachers on the CCR and also the Marian movement I have heard during my 40 years in the Renewal. He was also one of the most popular and well known.

His Ministry has been kept alive even after his death, thank God.
Here is where you can find his tapes and CDs.

Apostolate for Catholic Truth and Service. 184 South Orchard Street, Fresno, CA 93721-1509. (209) 498-8166. Audio tapes by Father Stephen Barham.

Since this beloved man was a friend I love to talk about him and his background.
Fr Barham is a convert. He came out of a family of Assemblies of God PASTORS !
I believe he said there were something like 38 Pastors in his immediate family. He did get ordained himself before finally becoming a Catholic Priest in the Byzantine Rite.
He knew scripture inside and out and believe it or not, as a Catholic Priest, preached like an A of G pastor. He joked he was the "black sheep" of his family.

Fr Barham had terminal cancer and was in the hospital dying when God healed him and annointed him with the gift of healing.

I urge anyone who would love to hear his teachings on apologetics (coming from actually knowing the non-Catholic point of view) on the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, on Scripture and of course on the Blessed Mother to contact my friends who are carrying on his ministry at the address above.

The tapes are not expensive, whatever they sell for simply is what is needed to continue this ministry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bestofdays

Jan 29, 2012
✟7,734.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Raised in catholic school, invited to pray for cyo youth to recieve Holy Spirit and most recieving their prayer language,attending Ccr meeting at smu,dallas,tx and now have written a book entitled Jerusalem X-Factor that every catholic should read. It focuses on our freedoms and offers historical and biblical insight as to approach the voting of our secular leaders. With our freedoms under attack, i appeal to bretheren to go to amazon.com, click on book cover and read the first 8 pages or so. I have written about my dramatic conversion experience with Jesus in the epilogue. Much love and grace

Upvote 0