May 5, 2004
✟29,708.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As one of the resident moderators, I thought you all might enjoy ahving a distinctive name for your new forum. We can do this by using this thread for suggestions, and then another thread for a final poll between the most popular names. Once one is chosen, I'll ask Erwin to change the name to "New Name- Seventh Day Adventists"

Enjoy :)

T

TrustAndObey

Bradford, you came to the right thread to ask for help for your coffee addiction brother!! (you are crying out for help right?...I crack myself up). Caffeine is vewwwy bad for you. I gave it up in December and sometimes the smell (oh yes, the sweet aroma) is enough to make me salivate like Pavlov's Dog, but alas, I stay strong.

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm fine with the forum title now. I am Seventh-day Adventist so I find the name strangely fitting somehow. ;)

~Lainie

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

I bow to no man, I rebuke all evil and follow only the truth that is in the Bible and all that condem me for that, Thank you, Thank You and Praise God for That. I Believe In what God Says not what any man says or even care to learn false teachings. I will always follow the True Sabbath even if I need to die, for this will only be a sleep. Praise God for all your truths you teach. Amen.

Feel free to PM me anytime and God Bless all!

I shall not fear no man, For I am A Child of my ABBA Father! Amen.
I shall fear nothing.

Upvote 0

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
Bradford said:
As one of the resident moderators, I thought you all might enjoy ahving a distinctive name for your new forum. We can do this by using this thread for suggestions, and then another thread for a final poll between the most popular names. Once one is chosen, I'll ask Erwin to change the name to "New Name- Seventh Day Adventists"

Enjoy :)

I am not sure why the name "Congregation" is in the present name.

The correct way of writing our name is

Seventh-day Adventist.

If there is going to be a change then we should do it the right way.

Upvote 0

Bradford

Fool on the Hill
May 5, 2004
✟29,708.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Cliff2 said:
I am not sure why the name "Congregation" is in the present name.

The correct way of writing our name is

Seventh-day Adventist.

If there is going to be a change then we should do it the right way.
"Congregation" is the name of the category this forum is under. The "Congregation" category includes Non-Denom, B /A, Semper Reformanda, TCCL, OBOB, TAW< TVITD, this forum, and a couple others.

As to the hyphen, I can get that changed, but.,.. I'd like to only have Erwin change the forum name once, if there can be a distinctive name selected first :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums