Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When Halloween comes around, so do all those horrible horror movies. I hate horror movies! I like children's Halloween movies that are funny, my favorite kind of movie is comedy, laughter is the best medicine. There is a funny Ernest P. World movie called Ernest Scared Stupid that is hilarious. Hotel Transylvania is also funny. I used to like the Adams Family but then they got graphic with blood and gory stuff, I really hate the sight of blood. The Munsters is funny.

Anyway, in some states the fall is very beautiful with the way the leaves change color in brilliant scarlet, gold, yellow orange, plum, crimson, all of the pretty warm fiery colors. Some flowers like mums and asters bloom, there are pumpkins and pretty gourds. God gives us beauty from ashes. I live in Florida, miss the changing of seasons. It gets really hot down here. Yesterday I went to Walmart and my mom got some plants, bouganvilla, I wish she would not get this vine because it has long sharp thorns. I got something called Penda, that attracts butterflies. i think it might also be milkweed, milkweed is suppose to attract monarch butterflies. I want to help monarch butterflies, they are endanger. I got a few plants I like. My mom sleeps late. I want to plants these flowers with her in our yard. I like pretty flowers. I think it is the devil that makes Halloween scary where as God created beautiful leaves on the trees that change colors, pumpkins and cats. I used to like to dress up pretty and eat chocolate when I was little. My parents would not let me eat any trick or treat candy until i brought it home and they had inspected it. I had to brush my teeth really good before going to bed. I like cats, and bats. I think bats are cute. They do people a favor by eating mosquitoes, flies, gnats and pesky moths. The fruit eating bats pollinate fruit trees and flowers. Cats get rid of mice and rats. They're also cute and cuddly pets.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟310,300.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When Halloween comes around, so do all those horrible horror movies. I hate horror movies! I like children's Halloween movies that are funny, my favorite kind of movie is comedy, laughter is the best medicine. There is a funny Ernest P. World movie called Ernest Scared Stupid that is hilarious. Hotel Transylvania is also funny. I used to like the Adams Family but then they got graphic with blood and gory stuff, I really hate the sight of blood. The Munsters is funny.

Anyway, in some states the fall is very beautiful with the way the leaves change color in brilliant scarlet, gold, yellow orange, plum, crimson, all of the pretty warm fiery colors. Some flowers like mums and asters bloom, there are pumpkins and pretty gourds. God gives us beauty from ashes. I live in Florida, miss the changing of seasons. It gets really hot down here. Yesterday I went to Walmart and my mom got some plants, bouganvilla, I wish she would not get this vine because it has long sharp thorns. I got something called Penda, that attracts butterflies. i think it might also be milkweed, milkweed is suppose to attract monarch butterflies. I want to help monarch butterflies, they are endanger. I got a few plants I like. My mom sleeps late. I want to plants these flowers with her in our yard. I like pretty flowers. I think it is the devil that makes Halloween scary where as God created beautiful leaves on the trees that change colors, pumpkins and cats. I used to like to dress up pretty and eat chocolate when I was little. My parents would not let me eat any trick or treat candy until i brought it home and they had inspected it. I had to brush my teeth really good before going to bed. I like cats, and bats. I think bats are cute. They do people a favor by eating mosquitoes, flies, gnats and pesky moths. The fruit eating bats pollinate fruit trees and flowers. Cats get rid of mice and rats. They're also cute and cuddly pets.
That’s my granddaughters and mine favourite movie too! Yes, your so right!

Upvote 0