Anchorage, AK, United States
✟15,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"It's like your sitting in a sandbox surrounded by endless beach and you just sit there and pick away at only the KJV" said CJ to Chancy in the prison Chapel. Chancy spoke without considering, again... quoting nothing, but in a vain attempt to sway CJ, Chancy said "I do sit in a sandbox, studying all the elements, so i might better navigate the sprawling beach". CJ, Chancy and the Red-haired guy were the only inmates at Charlette County Correctiona--- oops, wrong story. I meant Wildwood Correctional Facility in Kenai, Alaska, that frequented the Chapel. Passersby Prison Ministers purporting to know much about the dark side, met three dedicated Christians in fastidious study, ready to defend scripture, without recalcitrance in hearing God's word from Shepherds amongst the shysters seeking solace in what they perceived to be christian concomitants, to their Christian authority.

One day, Chancy broke the unspoken rule in the Chapel. CJ and the red-haired guy had their stacks and piles of paper, Christian history and Church-history books and Bibles in front of them, balancing Chancy's KJV, concordance, and notepads. "Pardon a thousand---" The Red Haired Guy ignored Chancy, believing CJ was the recipient of the blasphemous bellow, and CJ looked to see Chancy had been questing both their pairs/ayes. CJ coughed a nuisance-rumble toward the RHG, and RHG met Chancy's eyes for the first time in a week.

"I have been here, perusing KJV while my clock ticks faster, and seeing as i could parachute off a dime, i would ask, -if you care to share- What each of your studies have been?"

CJ knew Chancy was bound to be free in short order, and RHG made a motion of gathering his paperwork slightly, to show upset at Chancy's intrusion. CJ answered first, with a preemptive smile, knowing the scripture Chancy would quote, as CJ opened his gullet to say "I know you won't like this, but i am tired of being sent back to prison. A beer in the fridge, and the PO sent me back for eight months. I cannot do this anymore, and I need to know why i keep failing. I have been a Christian my whole life, and for the past five years, i have lapsed in insignificant matters, all adding to a six-month sentence for the initial offense. I have been thrown into prison for refusing to show up in person during a hailstorm, which the PO didn't show up to either, but because i didn't i got sent back for a year. Over and over i think i am standing up for simple and right things, only to be cast back into hell." Chancy absorbed the emotional response that did not directly answer his question, learning more about CJ's temperance, dedication to God, and witnessing the Holy Spirit speak, as it often did through CJ. Chancy prodded, respectfully "And your study, CJ?"

My name was John Chancy Harmon. I chose Chancy Soul partly because we gave our kids That surname, and partly because it fits my view of christians purporting to be Christians. Carnality sent CJ to prison for six months, a minor offense. CJ's words, attitude and actions kept him in jail. My response to him was fair, and scriptural, and i doubt i could improve upon the words i may have paraphrased, unless the Good Book was open to the passage. CJ responded to my prodding with a name. CJ had chosen to study Satan.

"Be very simple in the ways of evil, and very knowledgeable in the ways of Christ" I quoted(?) to CJ, knowing he knew the passage and it needed no clarification. I looked at him for a response, and he acquiesced to the power of rebuke, in the form of a simple directive from Paul, or James, or somebody. He nodded and said "Chancy, i do not have an answer that will appease you".

Nor i, him.

The Red haired Guy was put aback at CJ's admission, and was troubled, visibly. Chancy kept quite, letting the pressure of silence compel the spirit with the RHG. The RHG eventually raised an eyebrow toward Chancy, and pressed his weight down on the stack of papers he had been cautiously hiding more of. Chancy spoke again, and this time with an attentiveness of a beast with a final chance to feast, the hunt darkening. Chancy had it in his mind that he was here, in this Chapel, to learn to navigate through the wolves, to better assist the sheep.

"I used to hide my work from my teachers" Chancy said, motioning to The RHG's countenance. "It helped me feel safe in school, because i never liked competition. Never understood it. God creates, and i see no competition between God, and Satan. I have witnessed words of wisdom as well as scripture exit your lips during our stay, and request this exchange to better judge our environment, congregation" Chancy motioned to the three of them in study, in Chapel.

The RHG spoke with ease once he began speaking, and was vehement. He lashed out at CJ for studying Satan, claiming That was exactly why he did not trust Christians, or rather those purporting to be christians. He spoke this, downcastingly toward CJ, and then addressed Chancy by name, saying- "Chancy, all you do is study the KJV and find errors in all the other versions. You keep notes from preachers trying to help you, and use the Bible to rebuke people that know it a LOT better than you. As far as i can tell, you and CJ are Satan's minions, here to keep me from learning the truth".

"The Truth, then?" Chancy asked, and clarified "You have been seeking truth, in your studies?"

"Yes" said The RHG.

"And CJ, you have been studying Satan?" Chancy sought confirmation

"Yes" repeated CJ, looking down, through his paperwork, through the table, through the prison floors and subfloor, into the belly of that which he perused.

"Well, I study words"

Chancy Soul, out.
20160115_171641.jpg

Last edited:

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
o
"It's like your sitting in a sandbox surrounded by endless beach and you just sit there and pick away at only the KJV" said CJ to Chancy in the prison Chapel. Chancy spoke without considering, again... quoting nothing, but in a vain attempt to sway CJ, Chancy said "I do sit in a sandbox, studying all the elements, so i might better navigate the sprawling beach". CJ, Chancy and the Red-haired guy were the only inmates at Charlette County Correctiona--- oops, wrong story. I meant Wildwood Correctional Facility in Kenai, Alaska, that frequented the Chapel. Passersby Prison Ministers purporting to know much about the dark side, met three dedicated Christians in fastidious study, ready to defend scripture, without recalcitrance in hearing God's word from Shepherds amongst the shysters seeking solace in what they perceived to be christian concomitants, to their Christian authority.

One day, Chancy broke the unspoken rule in the Chapel. CJ and the red-haired guy had their stacks and piles of paper, Christian history and Church-history books and Bibles in front of them, balancing Chancy's KJV, concordance, and notepads. "Pardon a thousand---" The Red Haired Guy ignored Chancy, believing CJ was the recipient of the blasphemous bellow, and CJ looked to see Chancy had been questing both their pairs/ayes. CJ coughed a nuisance-rumble toward the RHG, and RHG met Chancy's eyes for the first time in a week.

"I have been here, perusing KJV while my clock ticks faster, and seeing as i could parachute off a dime, i would ask, -if you care to share- What each of your studies have been?"

CJ knew Chancy was bound to be free in short order, and RHG made a motion of gathering his paperwork slightly, to show upset at Chancy's intrusion. CJ answered first, with a preemptive smile, knowing the scripture Chancy would quote, as CJ opened his gullet to say "I know you won't like this, but i am tired of being sent back to prison. A beer in the fridge, and the PO sent me back for eight months. I cannot do this anymore, and I need to know why i keep failing. I have been a Christian my whole life, and for the past five years, i have lapsed in insignificant matters, all adding to a six-month sentence for the initial offense. I have been thrown into prison for refusing to show up in person during a hailstorm, which the PO didn't show up to either, but because i didn't i got sent back for a year. Over and over i think i am standing up for simple and right things, only to be cast back into hell." Chancy absorbed the emotional response that did not directly answer his question, learning more about CJ's temperance, dedication to God, and witnessing the Holy Spirit speak, as it often did through CJ. Chancy prodded, respectfully "And your study, CJ?"

My name was John Chancy Harmon. I chose Chancy Soul partly because we gave our kids That surname, and partly because it fits my view of christians purporting to be Christians. Carnality sent CJ to prison for six months, a minor offense. CJ's words, attitude and actions kept him in jail. My response to him was fair, and scriptural, and i doubt i could improve upon the words i may have paraphrased, unless the Good Book was open to the passage. CJ responded to my prodding with a name. CJ had chosen to study Satan.

"Be very simple in the ways of evil, and very knowledgeable in the ways of Christ" I quoted(?) to CJ, knowing he knew the passage and it needed no clarification. I looked at him for a response, and he acquiesced to the power of rebuke, in the form of a simple directive from Paul, or James, or somebody. He nodded and said "Chancy, i do not have an answer that will appease you".

Nor i, him.

The Red haired Guy was put aback at CJ's admission, and was troubled, visibly. Chancy kept quite, letting the pressure of silence compel the spirit with the RHG. The RHG eventually raised an eyebrow toward Chancy, and pressed his weight down on the stack of papers he had been cautiously hiding more of. Chancy spoke again, and this time with an attentiveness of a beast with a final chance to feast, the hunt darkening. Chancy had it in his mind that he was here, in this Chapel, to learn to navigate through the wolves, to better assist the sheep.

"I used to hide my work from my teachers" Chancy said, motioning to The RHG's countenance. "It helped me feel safe in school, because i never liked competition. Never understood it. God creates, and i see no competition between God, and Satan. I have witnessed words of wisdom as well as scripture exit your lips during our stay, and request this exchange to better judge our environment, congregation" Chancy motioned to the three of them in study, in Chapel.

The RHG spoke with ease once he began speaking, and was vehement. He lashed out at CJ for studying Satan, claiming That was exactly why he did not trust Christians, or rather those purporting to be christians. He spoke this, downcastingly toward CJ, and then addressed Chancy by name, saying- "Chancy, all you do is study the KJV and find errors in all the other versions. You keep notes from preachers trying to help you, and use the Bible to rebuke people that know it a LOT better than you. As far as i can tell, you and CJ are Satan's minions, here to keep me from learning the truth".

"The Truth, then?" Chancy asked, and clarified "You have been seeking truth, in your studies?"

"Yes" said The RHG.

"And CJ, you have been studying Satan?" Chancy sought confirmation

"Yes" repeated CJ, looking down, through his paperwork, through the table, through the prison floors and subfloor, into the belly of that which he perused.

"Well, I study words"

Chancy Soul, out.View attachment 304181
AA and total sobriety surpass having an occasional beer or three hundred.
Wine is not strong medicine. Sexual immorality with prostitutes led the prodigal son to being fed less than farm pigs in the Gentile area he had wandered too.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
o

Wine is not strong medicine. Sexual immorality with prostitutes led the prodigal son to being fed less than farm pigs in the Gentile area he had wandered too.

Um...nice way to welcome a new member...or not.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Um...nice way to welcome a new member...or not.
The Parable of the Lost Son (NIV)
11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Chancy Soul

Aug 11, 2021
Anchorage, AK, United States
✟15,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
o

N
o Interest Concerning Evil.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums