Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Now I'm not one to have 'prophetic' dreams like others do, I usually have dreams composed of things I've read, seen, done the previous day, just my mind sorting through things. There is a recurring dream I have about a place where I'm living (in my dream) don't know why that keeps happening but I have it every once in a while that I'm aware of.

Anyway I slept in longer today than I should have possibly because my neck is out of alignment and I awoke right during a dream? Not sure it was a dream but I 'heard' the words 'Chamber of the Book'.

I made myself remember this as I came completely awake so I could look into it. I haven't been reading on anything recently that would instigate this but I had a feeling that it was in reference to the Torah Scroll or book of Moses that was put on the side of the Ark.

Now we are coming up today on Simchat Torah so perhaps that is why?

I don't know but thought maybe someone else can read this and give some confirmation.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the original was found? I've always thought that the Torah was originally written on papyrus being they came from Egypt but Tradition says that it was written on a parchment, an animal skin, a lambskin. Could it have lasted over 4,000 years? The Dead Sea Scrolls were crumbly, but there is also that bit in the about them walking through the Desert for 40 years and their clothes didn't deteriorate nor the sandals on their feet. I always wondered about that part and why it was significant outside G-ds provenance to watch over them.

In these last days will the true 'Word of G-d' (the written one) precede the coming of the Living Word of G-d (Yeshua)?

Where all dissension of the Jews, the Temple mount, King David, Moses, The Exodus be put to silence?

So have you any inspiration on what the 'Chamber of the Book' might mean?

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This isn't it but I found in Jeremiah this passage which gives a reference to many of the chambers found in the Temple.

1 The word which came unto Jeremiah from the L-RD in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying,
Go unto the house of the Rechabites, and speak unto them, and bring them into the house of the L-RD, into one of the chambers, and give them wine to drink.
Then I took Jaazaniah the son of Jeremiah, the son of Habaziniah, and his brethren, and all his sons, and the whole house of the Rechabites;
And I brought them into the house of the L-RD, into the chamber of the sons of Hanan, the son of Igdaliah, a man of God, which was by the chamber of the princes, which was above the chamber of Maaseiah the son of Shallum, the keeper of the door:

Just wondering why such detail?

There's lishkah which doesn't have a word origin and then there's nishkah also translated as chambers. That word comes from 'nashak' and means 'to bite' which is very interesting.

This word is used in the telling of the rebellion where the L-RD sent out the serpents to bites those in rebellion and Moses was instructed to make the 'serpent on the pole' which actually represented Messiah.
http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5391.htm
Most all from the prophets, like Jeremiah and Nehemiah are speaking of the temple complex.

All this shows to me pointing to Jerusalem is where it is, not in Egypt or Ethiopia or other places previously suggested.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do not give this as an interpretation from YHWH, just my thoughts...
It seems to me the "chamber of the book" would be the heart of a New Covenant believer. Torah (the Book) is written on our heart and the heart would be our inner chamber where our "good treasure" is stored and out of which flow "the issues of life".

Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0

YESLORDIWILL

Have you not read? 1Sa 20-22, Ps 52
Oct 12, 2012
✟11,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know but thought maybe someone else can read this and give some confirmation.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the original was found?

They are just now unearthing the third wall from the second temple period. If they have found the wall it's just a matter of time before they find the temple. As a self fulfillment of prophecy could ancient scrolls be burried under the second temple's porch (Zec5:2/1Kings 6:3)? I think we are going to find out soon ♡

the-walls-of-jerusalem.jpg

Rejoicing with the torah!!

What did the monkey say when his tail got cut off? ¡¡¡ʍou ƃuol ǝq ʇ,uoʍ ʇᴉ

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
They are just now unearthing the third wall from the second temple period. If they have found the wall it's just a matter of time before they find the temple. As a self fulfillment of prophecy could ancient scrolls be burried under the second temple's porch (Zec5:2/1Kings 6:3)? I think we are going to find out soon ♡

the-walls-of-jerusalem.jpg

Rejoicing with the torah!!

What did the monkey say when his tail got cut off? ¡¡¡ʍou ƃuol ǝq ʇ,uoʍ ʇᴉ
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now I'm not one to have 'prophetic' dreams like others do, I usually have dreams composed of things I've read, seen, done the previous day, just my mind sorting through things. There is a recurring dream I have about a place where I'm living (in my dream) don't know why that keeps happening but I have it every once in a while that I'm aware of.

Anyway I slept in longer today than I should have possibly because my neck is out of alignment and I awoke right during a dream? Not sure it was a dream but I 'heard' the words 'Chamber of the Book'.

I made myself remember this as I came completely awake so I could look into it. I haven't been reading on anything recently that would instigate this but I had a feeling that it was in reference to the Torah Scroll or book of Moses that was put on the side of the Ark.

Now we are coming up today on Simchat Torah so perhaps that is why?

Wouldn't it be awesome if the original was found? I've always thought that the Torah was originally written on papyrus being they came from Egypt but Tradition says that it was written on a parchment, an animal skin, a lambskin. Could it have lasted over 4,000 years? The Dead Sea Scrolls were crumbly, but there is also that bit in the about them walking through the Desert for 40 years and their clothes didn't deteriorate nor the sandals on their feet. I always wondered about that part and why it was significant outside G-ds provenance to watch over them.

In these last days will the true 'Word of G-d' (the written one) precede the coming of the Living Word of G-d (Yeshua)?

Where all dissension of the Jews, the Temple mount, King David, Moses, The Exodus be put to silence?

So have you any inspiration on what the 'Chamber of the Book' might mean?

My first thought was pretty much the same as that of your first response from GP. Look into the following passages also:

"And Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah (maker of the two horns of iron) went near, and smote (haNavi) Mikayehu on the cheek, and said, Which way went the Spirit of HaShem from me to speak unto you? And Mikayehu said, Behold, you shall see in the day it is wherein you go to chamber in (your inner) chamber to hide yourself!" (1 Kings 22:24-25, 2 Chronicles 18:23-24).

:)

Upvote 0

YESLORDIWILL

Have you not read? 1Sa 20-22, Ps 52
Oct 12, 2012
✟11,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My first thought was pretty much the same as that of your first response from GP. Look into the following passages also:

...and this one, Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A book, a book is sharpened, and also furbished: It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the law of my son, as every tree. And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this book is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer. Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the book shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh. Because it is a trial, and what if the book contemn even the law? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.

prophesy, and smite thine hands together, and let the book be doubled the third time, the book of the slain: it is the book of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers ♡

• Informative
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟112,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
...and this one, Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A book, a book is sharpened, and also furbished: It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the law of my son, as every tree. And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this book is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer. Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the book shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh. Because it is a trial, and what if the book contemn even the law? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.

prophesy, and smite thine hands together, and let the book be doubled the third time, the book of the slain: it is the book of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers ♡

Hi friend, :)
Where did you get the idea for book from that passage? Also, in the Septuagint, it is the rhomphaia sword, (the double edged sword that proceeds from the mouth of the Son of Elohim). So it does have to do with the flying megillah-scroll of the Porch which opens in the sixth seal, (twenty by ten cubits as you rightly noted by the passages you previously quoted), but I would think that in the Ezekiel passage it should be understood as the sword because he says it is a trial, or a test, which is the same kind of trial when Moshe tells the Leviim to put every man his sword to his thigh in Exodus 32:25-29, (the enemies of a man shall be those of his own "household", father severed against son, mother against daughter, and so on and so on). In that sense, yes I see, a "flying scroll", (the Testimony of Yeshua [breathed out in spoken word]), but textually it does say sword.

Last edited:
Reactions: YESLORDIWILL
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟112,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It just sounded nice :•) ...ya know, if the prophecy had to come to pass in our generation I'd rather it be a book than a sword ;)

Well, perhaps it is either way because the rhomphaia sword pierces to the soul, (and heart), just the same as the Word of the Book anyways, (Luke 2:35). :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hearts have four chambers. Can the Lord's book of salvation be divided into four chambers? One chamber is for dealing with what is coming into the heart from the body [which we know happens everyday as we spiritually battle the stuff this world throws at us]. From there is goes into the chamber [conjugates]that sends it to the lungs to be enriched with oxygen [Holy Spirit] and then sent back to the other left side of the heart chamber [conjugates] to be dropped down into the chamber that sends it back out to the body. [are we not to return to body of people for their salvation once refreshed/revived/reformed/rejuvinated via Holy Spirit]

Upvote 0