United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ten yom(days) from pesach and four cups of water will be revealed.
And he said: 'Oh, let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once. Peradventure ten shall be found there.' And He said: 'I will not destroy it for the ten's sake.'

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
It is also significant that Yeshua pointed out which Passover would be the one. At Yeshua’s Appointed Time, the feast of Passover was met with the fulfillment. It was not on any other time, date, month, year, just the appointed time found in the feast of the Passover.

Why this Passover? Many speculate it may have to do with the Jubilee cycle.[1] Moed is the Hebrew word for rehearsal or memorial or appointed time, and often translated as festival. Passover and The Feast of Unleavened Bread are moedim or appointed times. They are the LORD's appointed times for doing business with man. The idea of Passover as an appointed time is expressed by the words of Yeshua as he prepares to meet his own appointed time in Jerusalem.

In Matthew 26:17-18, Yeshua calls this particular Passover my appointed time.
Yeshua has identified the appointed time of the not only the Passover but also the Festival of Unleavened Bread as his appointed time for fulfillment. Thirty three years Yeshua lived and walked on the earth. But that year, he says that the Passover is His appointed time.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
In Matthew 26:17-18, Yeshua calls this particular Passover my appointed time. Yeshua has identified the appointed time of the not only the Passover but also the Festival of Unleavened Bread as his appointed time for fulfillment. Thirty three years Yeshua lived and walked on the earth. But that year, he says that the Passover is His appointed time.

That jumped out at me, for the first time, earlier this week.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And he said: 'Oh, let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once. Peradventure ten shall be found there.' And He said: 'I will not destroy it for the ten's sake.'
Yeshua went on to tell a parable, because he was near Yerushalayim, and the people supposed that the Kingdom of God was about to appear at any moment. 12 Therefore he said, “A nobleman went to a country far away to have himself crowned king and then return. 13 Calling ten of his servants, he gave them ten manim [a maneh is about three months’ wages] and said to them, ‘Do business with this while I’m away.’ 14 But his countrymen hated him, and they sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to rule over us.’

15 “However, he returned, having been made king, and sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, to find out what each one had earned in his business dealings. 16 The first one came in and said, ‘Sir, your maneh has earned ten more manim.’ 17 ‘Excellent!’ he said to him. ‘You are a good servant. Because you have been trustworthy in a small matter, I am putting you in charge of ten towns.’ 18 The second one came and said, ‘Sir, your maneh has earned five more manim; 19 and to this one he said, ‘You be in charge of five towns.’

20 “Then another one came and said, ‘Sir, here is your maneh. I kept it hidden in a piece of cloth, 21 because I was afraid of you — you take out what you didn’t put in, and you harvest what you didn’t plant.’ 22 To him the master said, ‘You wicked servant! I will judge you by your own words! So you knew, did you, that I was a severe man, taking out what I didn’t put in and harvesting what I didn’t plant? 23 Then why didn’t you put my money in the bank? Then, when I returned, I would have gotten it back with interest!’ 24 To those standing by, he said, ‘Take the maneh from him and give it to the one with ten manim.’ 25 They said to him, ‘Sir, he already has ten manim!’ 26 But the master answered, ‘I tell you, everyone who has something will be given more; but from anyone who has nothing, even what he does have will be taken away

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
"I tell you, everyone who has something will be given more; but from anyone who has nothing, even what he does have will be taken away." There is wisdom in his words, for if you do no appreciate what you have how will you appreciate anything more?

• Agree
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"I tell you, everyone who has something will be given more; but from anyone who has nothing, even what he does have will be taken away." There is wisdom in his words, for if you do no appreciate what you have how will you appreciate anything more?
True,
I also wonder if anyone reading here has taken into account the ten having been given an additional maneh compared to yosefs garment and vision.
19 Bible verses about God Revealing Mysteries

Blessings Always

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith