bar5-l.gif
bar5-r.gif

Happiness (0%)
bar4-l.gif
bar4-r.gif

Health: (0%)
bar2-l.gif
bar2-r.gif

I found this little guy, and I've given him 2 injections, some food, and some toys...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I
wish there was a way that Erwin could program the animals to automatically go into a hospital or the adoption center once the animals hit a certain level of hunger.

No Way, It is the responsibility of the owner to do all they can--Erwin has set up Daycare and Adoption as outs.

Our (Those of us who help) is just that to help, but if the owner ultimately decides to let their pet die--it is on them--as you have said We should not do their job for them forever. Helping with feeding, playing and adopting is ENOUGH.

This whole pet thing teaches us all...Good, Bad and in between. JMHO cause I know you mean well...

Upvote 0

CFfosterAngel28

Dec 18, 2006
✟16,102.00
Faith
Christian
I

No Way, It is the responsibility of the owner to do all they can--Erwin has set up Daycare and Adoption as outs.

Our (Those of us who help) is just that to help, but if the owner ultimately decides to let their pet die--it is on them--as you have said We should not do their job for them forever. Helping with feeding, playing and adopting is ENOUGH.

This whole pet thing teaches us all...Good, Bad and in between. JMHO cause I know you mean well...

I don't believe ANYONE has the right to deliberately allow a pet, cyber or otherwise to die. As far as I'm concerned they've forfeited their right to "ownership" if that is a deliberate course of action on their part and they 'prohibit' anyone from keeping a pet alive. In real life there would be legal charges for such an act. Whatever policy that allows it is hollerin' fer another 'voice' that is willing to speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cffosterAngel6

~ Remember to feed your pet~
Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We let no pet die............When a pet reaches 144 hour to die and you know it, revive that pet to full 100% everything and 0% hunger. We have to follow the owners request not to feed the pet but we have no choice but to save the pet from death. Those are the Rules from DoctorCF.....................................

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.