Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Making Toast.

/thread

@TX_Matt, @Travelers.Soul, @TheGirlOnFire, and @Saucy know what I'm talking about.
566.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RayofSun
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I miss all of the awesome threads that Miss Spalding and Saucy used to make....they were so much fun. Y'all remember what I am talking about?
I do. And then there were days that Amberly and Marycita would post their random talk videos. Those were awesome too. And who could forget smacerena, Keri, and Toastface_Grillah. I mean come on, just saying the name toastface_grillah just brings a smile to my face. Then I remember a poster that went by the name lostaquarium who was studying to become a doctor. I remember asking her if she would ever consider becoming a missionary doctor and she said no. I think one of my favorites of all time would have to be the poster stephanieamber though.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do. And then there were days that Amberly and Marycita would post their random talk videos. Those were awesome too. And who could forget smacerena, Keri, and Toastface_Grillah. I mean come on, just saying the name toastface_grillah just brings a smile to my face. Then I remember a poster that went by the name lostaquarium who was studying to become a doctor. I remember asking her if she would ever consider becoming a missionary doctor and she said no. I think one of my favorites of all time would have to be the poster stephanieamber though.

Wait, who are you and how do you know those names? That's a long time ago.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey Matt. My real name is Bart. I used to go by trentlogain2 on here. And that was a long time ago. Lol

Oh hey Trent! How's life been? Yes, it was a long time ago, the Golden Age of singles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's good. What keeps you hanging around?

Well, I originally planned on leaving when I moved to Colorado since that also coincided with my 10,000th post. I did leave for about a month, however the job I accept there at first turned out to be a pyramid scheme and so I was lonely living in a new city unemployed, came back only temporarily but that turned into permanently cause I've made new friends who are still around. I am still considering leaving permanently when I move again since I won't have time.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I originally planned on leaving when I moved to Colorado since that also coincided with my 10,000th post. I did leave for about a month, however the job I accept there at first turned out to be a pyramid scheme and so I was lonely living in a new city unemployed, came back only temporarily but that turned into permanently cause I've made new friends who are still around. I am still considering leaving permanently when I move again since I won't have time.
Well it's like they say, we can tell people we're leaving but we always come back. I don't know if that's true or not, but we'll always be around in the hearts and minds of people. I'm here again probably because I'm single and have nothing else to do but read and post. Anyway, if you decide to leave again, I hope you have as much good times as you could have here and even more. Nice talking to you again,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well it's like they say, we can tell people we're leaving but we always come back. I don't know if that's true or not, but we'll always be around in the hearts and minds of people. I'm here again probably because I'm single and have nothing else to do but read and post. Anyway, if you decide to leave again, I hope you have as much good times as you could have here and even more. Nice talking to you again,

Yeah, same to you

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On a day about a year ago, a certain lass of, quite frankly, darn near extraordinary beauty and the charm to back it up named @MotherFirefly crossed my path in the hangout thread, whereupon in the space of much banter over the next 24 hours or so both Jack Of Spades and myself apparently swore eternal fealty to her as a great princess among pirates, other people in the thread at the time collectively shook their heads at us (I would presume), and there was some philosophical talk about the moral code I would have to struggle to uphold were I to try to live the life of both the knight and the pirate at the same time by serving Mother Firefly, she whose apparently "bodacious" figure draws all men of even the esteemed honor-bound knightly cloth such as myself, to a careless life of adventure and ever seeking material gain. ^-^

Ah. Good times.

And there was a time also about three Christmases ago where I uncovered a terrible plot of the Evil Demon Bull King Toro who was nearly successful in convincing the Queen of the Owl People Owlette to marry him, such that he might casually murder her on their wedding night and thus assume sole control of the throne over both his and her peoples for purposes of political power and subterfuge. I challenged him to a duel to the death once and for all for the fate of Queen Owly and her people, and it never got underway because i had to cut out and leave town for Christmas right then and there. .... I guess that particular chapter in the timeless epoch known as the CF Singles Commune shall forever remain unfinished.

Reactions: MotherFirefly
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟433,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Good night manwe, you have been here since the day four hundred and ninety one years ago luther nailed his thesis to the front door.
and soon it will be five hundred years ago.

I'm sorry, who are you? You don't seem important enough to remember. And I don't speak jibberish.

Upvote 0