Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was just thinking about back in the day when we used to have prayer chats and they were a lot of fun. I would like to do that again with anyone who is interested. If you would like to join, please share here and/or PM me with your Skype info and time available and we will try to organize the chats to fit everyone's schedule. I would like to at least do this once a week.

And since we all live in various parts of the country/world, we could use other leaders to help organize and run things from a different time zone.

Anyone interested? Thoughts? Ideas? Would anyone like to do bible studies/discussions?

Reactions: issa
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

followthestar

Dec 4, 2015
Australia
✟7,959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
That's good :3

Anyway, I told my mum about the university I want to go to. It's a Christian university. Mum was really supportive about my decision! My parents aren't Christian, although they believe in God, but they are completely supportive of me being Christian.

Reactions: Sarah Lui
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's good :3

Anyway, I told my mum about the university I want to go to. It's a Christian university. Mum was really supportive about my decision! My parents aren't Christian, although they believe in God, but they are completely supportive of me being Christian.
Bless you. Praying God catches you on fire with His Spirit.

What college are you planning on going to?

Reactions: Sarah Lui
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sarah Lui

Sep 5, 2015
✟7,758.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can I just ask a question?

Is it wrong to pray that God will introduce me to a guy? Is it greedy or selfish?
I think it is not selfish, but we may be tested for our faith towards God. We have to give the authority and trust to Him who will guide us everything no matter He responds to us or not.

Support u:)

Reactions: followthestar
Upvote 0

followthestar

Dec 4, 2015
Australia
✟7,959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I think it is not selfish, but we may be tested for our faith towards God. We have to give the authority and trust to Him who will guide us everything no matter He responds to us or not.

Support u:)
Thank you. I tend to fluctuate on my faith a lot (personal stuff) so trusting God to guide me is difficult, especially since it can come in waves of being obsessive and then not caring.

Reactions: DebUS
Upvote 0