May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
~* Welcome to the CF pet scrap book *~

This is the place to keep CFpet memories, note down when your CFpet grew older, what funny things it did, how you got it,...everything you like to share :)

to get a better idea of how you can do this just read the first response - of course you can do whatever you want - just be creative :thumbsup:

please keep this to one post per person - I will put a list of the pets in alphabetical order with the post number into the second post so that you can find your post again :angel:

Get a photo of your pet:
you can also get photos of your pets done and use them - just drop me a line and I will do a screenshot for you...
I will post the picture here as well as send it to you - please store it to your own photobucket account or upload it as an attachement to CF...after one week all pictures taken by me will be deleted!!!!

That's all for now :angel: have fun sharing about your CFpet :thumbsup:

CFpetRESCUER22

~ * Ainuhina * ~
May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Tabitha (owned by Ainuhina) post 3

Uzziah (owned by LadyIcthus) post 5

Chowder (owned by cffosterAngel6) post 6

Lil Mis Magic (owned by Lily00) post 7

Smuckers (owned by Jelvenko) post 10

Tiberius (owned by -=DarkMage=-) post 11

nugget (owned by strooped ) post 12

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
TABITHA

Birthday: 1.3.06
pet ID: 943
Proud Mummy: Ainuhina

I adopted my little cuty on the 19th of March 2006 from CFpetRESCUER3 (then still being Beehoney :hug: thank you sooo much for rescuing her)....she then was only 19 days old....

that's what she looked like that day:

attachment.php

I don't know who owneed her before I got her but I'm really happy she's with me now....

we're having such a great time together and it makes me sooo happy to see her little black loveing eyes every time I come online....

in summer 2006 I nearlly lost her though :eek: I went on kids camp (was helping there in the kitchen) and in the hurry of packing I forgot to put her into day care (I thought I did so but I didn't) - thanks to Rut aka. CFfosterANGEL7 she survived (she fed her for me during those days)...

what she loves most is racing with her pet friends in the Big pet Race....she's really fast and nearlly won the 5th race....nearlly - now we're training even harder *lol*

her fav. food are pet buscuits *lol* sweets for my sweetie - guess she'll need to see the dentist if she keeps eating that many buscuits....

In real live I always wanted to have a cat...but my mum's allergic so I never got one...that's why I adopted a virtual one

dunno where she got her name from though....I never bother to change it and she wouldn't listen to any other name from the day I adopted her anyway - she already bore her name that day....

yay ... a few days ago my little Tabitha became a real teenage girl - and she's already behaving like one :swoon:

right now Tabitha is in day care...and she'll still spend a while there - her place being taken by her little adoptive sis Nano :angel:

be blessed <><

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pet ID: 695
Level: 64/100
Proud Mother: Lily00

Lil Mis Magic and I have gone through a lot! I adopted her as my first cf pet as a celebration for something that was great significance to me, and I wasn't sure on whether or not I should adopt her or not, but I did. I had to give her up once for depression, and when I came back on, I found that someone adopted and abandoned her. I cared for her six months, and out of the blue the owner came back and I got my dog back! We are soooo close and I watched her bloom from a puppy to a teenager!!! And then I had to give her up again relunctantly about a month ago because my Mom got sick and she had to get into a nursing home. But Dianne050 took care of her for me and said I could get her back when I could and I was finally able too! I love my Lil Mis Magic!!!! She will always be my baby and I will always take care of her!!!!

ONe day I might be able to get a real puppy and I am going to name her after my baby here, but she will always be mine! ^_^

Reactions: humblet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Sabre.

Aliens ate my custom title.
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
Chasing the sun's fading light
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Name: Tiberius
Pet ID: 1609
Level:8/100
Proud Mama:-=DarkMage=-

Tiberius is serious. He loves watching me debate with members. Little Ti was cheering for me all through my moderator application even though I was unsuccessful. He isn't fussy about food at all, though he does beg an awful lot...he is a good little actor and his sad face has gotten him many a biscuit!

Ti was very scared when I took him to RavenRift's World Wide Water Battle--he thought he was going to get hosed down! But now he's not afraid of that thread any more.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.