CF pet lovers club.

CFpetRESCUER3

Dec 7, 2005
✟10,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first one I rescued was a cute little monkey and I was able to find someone to take him in a couple of hours. The second one i had to put up for adoption because my own pet was coming out of daycare and he was adopted about 2 dyas later. Sebastian is my 3rd and he's stayed with me the longest, but i don't need to put him into the centre thanks to this petRESCUER account.

Upvote 0

Valentine

Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Virginia
✟39,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:( I'm concerned about finding a home for Nails since he's a snake, but I figure the right person will come along and my sweet little Boscoe is safe, thanks to the Petrescue account. This is a wonderful way for folks to learn pet care and responsibility without actually having a flesh and blood pet and the little CF pets are sooo cute!!! I almost feel Nails and Boscoe are my real pets!! Teehee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Pets-dogs-cats-infomercial-products-snuggie-for-dogs-fleece-blanket-with-sleeves-blue.jpg

Reactions: WhiteWillow
Upvote 0