Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A few other members and I were thinking about starting a PM group here on CF for fellow gamers. :oldthumbsup: :videogame:

It would be dedicated to discussion of all things gaming: such as PC & console games, consoles themselves, game development (if there are any fellow developers), Steam sales, etc.

If anyone is interested in being a part of the group, please let me know here in this thread and I'll add you. =) So far we have 4 others in the PM group.

Edit: There are now 6 other members in the group.

Last edited:

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's a Christian-based group, but I may create a new, secular group if enough people are interested. =)

Yes sir; currently working on a building game right now (with a couple others planned), and have made a ton of mods in the past for another game. It's always nice to meet fellow developers. :oldthumbsup: How much progress have you made with the RPGs?

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't usually finish them, unfortunately. I'm usually get them to about 45-60% of the way done, think of a new idea that I can't work into the project I'm working on, then start a new one. I checked this morning and I have 198.76 gigs of them on my hard drive. I have been doing this since high school, however. Fortunately, my job isn't making the games, I'm a 'Tech Consultant'. More of the hardware side. Although, I would absolutely LOVE to work at Bethesda. What kind of games do you make?

P.S. I love your signature background! It's really good-looking!
Working at Bethesda would be a dream I'm sure. :) You enjoy games by that company - such as the Elder Scrolls series, Fallout, etc.?

Besides the building game I'm currently working on, I would also like to make a platformer (inspired by Super Mario) and a turn-based strategy game. I've kind of been doing the same thing however - leaving projects unfinished, lol. I was working on a casual RPG - inspired by Quest 64, and a procedural dungeon generation-based game I never finished.

I can share a few screenshots if you want to see; I enjoy seeing work done by other developers as well. Also, thanks! A friend of mine made the background and I animated the text. =)

Upvote 0