• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

CF Angels Team-Prayer Ministry

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by God's Child, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God's Child

God's Child Psalm 23 Staff Member Administrator CF Staff Trainer Supporter Recovery Team Staff on LOA CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

The CF Angel position is an important ministry here at CF and our Angels will primarily be under the guidance of our Ministry Leader and Site Administrator God's Child, as well as Kristen.NewCreation and the other CF Advisors.

We would love to have you as a CF Angel if that is what God has laid on your heart. We believe that not only will CF will be richly blessed by your participation as a CF Angel, but you in turn will be blessed by God for your ministry here.

CF Angel Job Description
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.