Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by SUNSTONE
We can twist there arms!! :p

And then once their arms are broken, those who believe in healing and miracles today can in Jesus' name, heal them! :D :angel: :kiss:

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by SUNSTONE
That sounds like a good idea of witnessing!
I am sure that is in the bible, I'm going to go look for it. :p

It's gotta be there somewhere . . . . :D :pink:

I know. . .it was Peter.  He cut off the guys ear and then Jesus put the guys ear back on.  Bet he knew who Jesus was then.  Ya think!

:hug:

Gotta go now.  Have a blessed rest of the weekend  :clap:

Upvote 0

sola fide

neo-Puritan
Aug 2, 2002
✟660.00
Faith
Calvinist
Ok, I assure you I am trying not to get aggrevated at this question....What kind of question is that? What is your view of God? Is He a weak, inferior being sitting around hoping He can convince the world He exists through "miracles"?
We were all atheists at one time, denying the existence of the true God....I know I was, but God regenerated me without any need of a sign or wonder. I just don't understand any purpose in asking a question like that....
Ask Lee Stroble how God can save an atheist without a sign or wonder. Ask Hank Hannegraaf. They were both atheists.
God is not desperate. He doesn't have to "resort" to anything to lead one of His elect to salvation. You might want to study the doctrine of election, and study the nature and attributes of God and His holiness...then re-ask the question posed. By the way, someone said the Bible as the answer of your question, and I agree...the Bible, and the preached Word of God.

Soli Deo gloria!

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
John 4:
48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. 49The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. 50Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way. 51And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, Thy son liveth. 52Then inquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him. 53So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.

Mark 16:
20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Matt. 11:
3And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another? 4Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and show John again those things which ye do hear and see: 5The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

John 10:
37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

John 11:
41Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. 42And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

John 14:
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Mark 16:
17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
He is not weak at all, it is us that are weak. He shows His power because He loves us and He wants us to believe. The reason that there are so little signs now a days is because the word that is preach is not the true word. God always confirms the true word with signs and wonders (Mark 16:20, 17, John 14:12). Are you saying God is weak because He desires to show love?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.