Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Central bankers met during August of 2019 and planned to "Reset" the Global economy, even though they are now claiming this is being caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic.

They want to convert our monetary system from currency to credit.
This will allow them to gain total control of your money.

They are promoting a dishonest money system, which the Bible warns against.

Lev_19:36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.

Deu_25:13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small.

Pro_16:11 A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Pro_20:10 Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.

Pro_20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Mic_6:11 Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?

Financial expert Catherine Austin Fitts reveals the plan of the Central Bankers to take control of your money:
(1) Season 2, Episode 11 of "TRUTH" with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., featuring Catherine Austin Fitts - YouTube

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They want to convert our monetary system from currency to credit.

You do realize the currency you already have has no other value than whatever the system gives it.

Not sure how you figure it can get much worse.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
keep following this idea of the reset and you will become a dispensationalist. This is the kingdom of anitchrist rising right now. The seal judgments note a days wage for a quart of wheat over a global level that will take peace from the earth and 1/4 will die off in this initial period. If you take a look at national debt and world debt the fiat money system is going to crash. The economy is tanking and many leveraged positions held be the banks are going to tank. commercial real estate for sure and the defaults on home loans will accelerate when the flow of money stops. The governments of the world will have to borrow to prop up the system and create more money out of nothing through bonds and loans that will never be paid back. We will see hyperinflation when the dust settles. The reset is getting the idea and mechanisms in place. The virus is a scapegoat that will take the blame for a pyramid of debt system that had reached nears its critical mass and was beginning to crater anyways. The vaccines by the way are going to be mandatory as it a tracking chip or quantum dot tattoo to prove you have had it and the virus will more than likely be said to mutate making two vaccines required. Non compliance will result in being forced into permanent quarantine until you comply. The order out of chaos is the way it wll go down and when the new world order is established expect 10 regional head over EU like country blocks. Then one man will emerge and when you see the Temple project going forward I hope you will concede that the tribulation did not happen in 70 Ad and we are having a front row seat for it now.
The whole 7 years is the tribulation and yes it does get worse the final 42 months. We will see if the rapture is bunk or not as we are nearing the time the covenant with the many will be enforced. By the way many new age chaneler's have prophesied that millions of people are going to vanish form the earth soon. They say that the next stage of human evolution will be higher consciousness and those who are holding back the earth from this Aquarian age will vanish in a moment. Now I in general reject prophecy be those possessed by a demon but in this case it is very interesting that a cover story explaining millions of missing people is established well before the possible rapture of the church.
The beast will certainly be offering a new higher level of consciousness and the new nano tech will possible merge your mind with a computer. This is possible perhaps and the mark of the beast might just include this and that could be why you cannot be saved if you take it as perhaps you have lost your free will when you link your mind with the computer and no longer have a choice.

• Agree
Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,918.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The governments of the world will have to borrow to prop up the system and create more money out of nothing through bonds and loans that will never be paid back.
Borrow from where? If nobody has any money and everyone is broke???

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi they have been broke for a long time. The central banks and the fractional reserve banking system allow money creation out of nothing. There already is an acceleration of creation of money. You can default now or print until you go into hyperinflation. By printing you can kick the can down the road a bit but we are getting to the end of the road.

• Agree
Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do realize the currency you already have has no other value than whatever the system gives it.

Hi Jonathan,

Good question, `How can it get much worse.?`

Well our currency today is mainly digital, and the next version of that is a Federal Digital Currency that programs each `digital coin.` That means they can track transactions; give money for the month and make people spend it or lose it in the month; decide who has a good social score, (according to their criteria) and thus who can borrow etc.

Bottom line is this new version of our currency is all about - power, control and greed. The basic principles of the world`s system under the sway of the evil one.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jonathan,

Good question, `How can it get much worse.?`

Well our currency today is mainly digital, and the next version of that is a Federal Digital Currency that programs each `digital coin.` That means they can track transactions; give money for the month and make people spend it or lose it in the month; decide who has a good social score, (according to their criteria) and thus who can borrow etc.

Bottom line is this new version of our currency is all about - power, control and greed. The basic principles of the world`s system under the sway of the evil one.
Hi I do not think we see a seamless transition into the digital beast currency because Rev 6 we see the rider on the white horse setting out to conquer and by Rev 13 he gains dominion over every tribe tongue kindred and nation for 42 months. Rev 6 shows a days wage for a quart of wheat over the entire earth while peace is taken from the earth. In my opinion this appears to be some sort of global financial collapse. This stage kills of 1/4 of the earths population so it is a big deal on a global level. We will find out soon how it plays out one way or another.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I do not think we see a seamless transition into the digital beast currency because Rev 6 we see the rider on the white horse setting out to conquer and by Rev 13 he gains dominion over every tribe tongue kindred and nation for 42 months. Rev 6 shows a days wage for a quart of wheat over the entire earth while peace is taken from the earth. In my opinion this appears to be some sort of global financial collapse. This stage kills of 1/4 of the earths population so it is a big deal on a global level. We will find out soon how it plays out one way or another.

Hi Brian,

I agree with you. We will not see the world digital currency, but we are seeing the steps towards that.

I see the 4 horse men differently from you as the main world powers of today that the Father is bringing to His Son`s footstool for judgment. (as per judgment scroll).

However we do agree that the great economic tsunami is about to shake up the world, (Rev. 6 day`s wage for day`s bread). I see this as late December or early January.

Now a country`s digital currency is just a different version of their normal currency but with the added power of being programmed. China already has one and Germany is looking into it. The BIS (Bank for International Settlements) has put out an advert in the Economist a few weeks ago looking for someone who is experienced in digital currencies and thus will teach the other central bankers of the world who come to the BIS for guidance.

A country`s digital currency will work along side the cash and ordinary digital of cash. People will chose to have their `money` in either cash/digital by the banks or have Federal Digital currency, (which is programmed). The Federal digital version of the country`s currency will be more appealing as it is Government backed and will be used by the big companies, especially on line.

Main countries will begin to operate with their Federal Digital currency and others will use them. Thus big blocks will form and finally the IMF will connect all these. Just as the EU collected all the countries of Europe together and gave them `tokens` which could be exchanged for the main currencies, (eg Germany, France, Italy) so that model will be used. Countries will have a `token` in the IMF that enables them to exchange with any main currency, then eventually, like what happened in the EU, the `token` became the currency.

Small steps to the goal, which as you rightly said is further in the trib. However it is still good to keep aware of these steps as they help us to `see the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

Good talking with you, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I now own free of debt land, and vehicles, and other hard assets which were purchased with currency.

The globalists want to own everything I now own, and convert this world back into a feudal society with them acting as the rulers. They want us to act like their cattle.

I am afraid it is going to get much worse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This video is Bill Salus discussing the emergin cryptocurrency and it' relation to end times.

Thanks Handmaid for Jesus,

Very interesting video with much info. I have also been following those topics. What I would add is that the Federal Digital Currency of a nation is PROGRAMMED by the government. This means they can issue, take away, redirect it, etc etc. It raises the control and power to a whole new level than just a crypto currency.

Upvote 0